gagzus

Chromatica really is a cursed album :air: aw well I kinda saw it coming tho

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galactic Mess

The way chromatica is killing it even with all these setbacks :legend:

Daylight Jokers

Makes sense to postpone promo for a while. The era has just started, she got plenty of time to promote Chromatica. Now's not the time. 

Interlude

A shallow passing thought, among this really difficult time - I wonder what kind of effects everything that's happening will have on the album and it's era. Everything really kicked up a whole notch after she released the album. I recently watched a Mariah doc and how Glitter was eclipsed by another tragic event so I've just had that question in the back of my mind.

OT: She made the right choice postponing, I don't think I could enjoy anything she'd be putting out during this time. She has her heart in the right place.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Aphrodizy26

He also just had blackface resurface, the last thing she probably wants is to be in a situation where the hoteps bring up that tired ass tan from tf

Jase
21 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

Makes sense to postpone promo for a while. The era has just started, she got plenty of time to promote Chromatica. Now's not the time. 

:golfclap: 

Economy
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

How many times has she canceled, but yet again...I understand. Kinda hard to promote an album when people are rioting on the streets in almost every major city of the country right now... :saladga:

If she didn't cancel cancel culture would cancel her and in sure she knows that

I don't think there's anything wrong with making the appearance especially if she doesn't waste the opportunity to speak on what's going on right now (not just promote herself) cuz if anything big names using their voice right now would be extremely helpful

but many ppl won't see it that way

CrimeanMiracle

To be honest, this is already nonsense, this is MUSIC, this is good FOR people!

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

LastNight

Absolutely the right decision.

I know it's not about Gaga right now but I just want to say that she and her team have handled this era so well and with such dignity. The initial leak, the postponement and now the riots; it's not been smooth sailing for them but they've rolled with the punches and she's still been absolutely slaying in spite of the setbacks.

I'm glad she and the Fallon team have made space for these other guests instead, there are more important things to discuss at this point in time. I know it's a little disappointing for us as fans but the music isn't going anywhere and Gaga will promote it when it's right to do so; it would be insensitive to go out there trying to sell an album at the moment.

StrawberryBlond

I understand completely. I hope she and everyone else reschedules. It looks like her sales won't be affected by it all anyway, so it's fine.

But of all people to replace her, it had to be Jane? She's proof that you can be pro social justice but still be a horrible person. I'm surprised someone as hateful as her still gets airtime. But again, in the current era where hating yourself is en vogue, I'm not really surprised either as that's all this woman encourages.

Darcklighter22
1 hour ago, Rudz Xinc said:

I'm not sure what she will cancel next. :bradley:

The tour :billie:

Archived