2. Poker Face (2009)

tumblr_oswfkp67Y01qby767o1_500.gif

3. Born This Way (2011)

tumblr_mo4m4l8OZs1sts1dho1_500.gif

4. Shallow (2019)

giphy.gif

5. Rain On Me (2020)

6d204ea2e819b3de984eb73292d8de87fed33085

This melts my heart, but can't help but feel a little bit sad how the GP kinda forgot about her for 8 years. It's been a long journey but let's simply celebrate this glorious moment :tony:

Damn, since the release of this album I am f**king emotional, I can't :selena:

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpadesToStart

Hallelujah! We have traversed the desert and emerged on the other side to glorious Rain (On Me)!

BangTheGong

-Gaga claims the mark for the longest span of No. 1 debuts: nine years, three months and one week.

-3rd act to hold #1 Hot100 titles in 00s, 10s & 20s.

-Gaga and Ariana only female solo collaborators to ever debut at #1.

:giveup::applause::flutter::air:

Antonio

Omg whattt? I didn't follow the charts thread so I really did not see that coming

So happy!

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Sumeet

My queen did that again. I'm so proud of her. She dethroned Honey bee once again. :giveup::heart:

Shanghaikid43

Look, I’ve always felt as long as she kept making music that I enjoy, I don’t give a **** about the metrics and charts and ****, and I stand by that...but goddamn this feels good lmao. She deserves it, this era is EVERYTHING. The only thing that’s salvaged this otherwise garbage year.

excited lady gaga GIF

flyaway
5 minutes ago, Mcpatt said:

5724-B8-CD-269-C-49-A3-A85-B-FD4-F55929-

:sis:

What does Gaga's success have to do with Bayottoncé? 

Yxilon
2 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

giphy.gif

They won. They got their #1. They should be glad. Unsatisfied brats.

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

FlopSlurper

two of my faves collabing, delivering and getting a #1, a dream :giveup: next up dua and tay please

Yxilon

I mean, everybody won so everybody better be happy and stop these ridiculous fights. Gaga won, Ariana won, Beyonce won, Megan won, Doja won, Nicki won. Women won. Celebrate. Stop the fights. Start the music. Thanks.

Yxilon

I was thinking... it's been 6 years since the last female duo went #1 and all of a sudden we have three #1 female duos in a month. :ladyhaha:

I mean, everybody won so everybody better be happy and stop these ridiculous fights. Gaga won, Ariana won, Beyonce won, Megan won, Doja won, Nicki won. Women won. Celebrate. Stop the fights. Start the music. Thanks

Preach.

StrawberryBlond

RESULT! It's such a big deal for her to truly make it again on the US charts with a single from a studio release again. Not saying that Shallow was relying on it being part of a movie but it did help elevate it somewhat (and it caused certain people to say that it was only successful because all songs from big movies are successful). But this is proof that Gaga ain't playing and the public definitely like her. And she broke a record - first all-female collab to debut at #1. She also becomes the fourth female artist to have 2 songs debut at #1 only and becomes the third female after Mariah and Beyonce to have #1 over 3 decades (though I contest Beyonce's inclusion, but that's what the charts say). Five #1's sound so good. This now means she has as many US #1's as Barbra Streisand, Olivia Newton-John, Beyonce (only her proper solo work counts) and Taylor Swift. Wow.

5 #1's in 12 years is really hard to do these days. It seems that most artists nowdays get all their #1's in a very short space of time and then never again. Gaga is proving longevity. I hope this is the end of anyone writing her off as an artist that won't be around for very long and as someone who had her heydey long ago. And please, no more Katy comparisons. As Lil Kim once said: "Cut the comparisons, I'm in the legendary lane."

Archived