• Kindness Punks
    • Freedom Fighters
    • Junkyard Scavengers
    • Government Officials
    • Eco Warriors
    • Cyber Kids

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

Thanks for the reminder! This megarate probably is going to be the hardest one for me because I like listening to the album as a whole as opposed to singling out individual tracks. 

Can you remind me: do we have to assign a 0 to our least favorite? 

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Animal Claws
20 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Can you remind me: do we have to assign a 0 to our least favorite? 

No, it's optional.

Glamourpuss

Thanks for the reminder. My favourites still change daily so I've been putting it off until we get closer to the deadline. I can't decide which one to assign my 11 to but it's a nice problem to have. 

BlackCrown

One of my comments is a bit.. long, like 3 lines long, hope that's ok ? :ally:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Animal Claws
Just now, BlackCrown said:

One of my comments is a bit.. long, like 3 lines long, hope that's ok ? :ally:

It's fine ;)

Fame Romance
3 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

You forgot to tag me I didn’t even know you were organizing this Megarate :rip:

The other thread is closed, just sent my rates :vegas:

Animal Claws

REMINDER 2/5 🕐

Hello everyone! I came here again to tell you that there are 10 DAYS left for you to send your rates.  Remember to send them by July 13th at 11:59 pm EST. ;)

If some of you are not interested in this megarate anymore, please tell me cause i remove you from the taglist :heart:

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

Franch Toast

I'm interested, I just don't know how to rank them. This will be the hardest megarate for me yet. 

She/Her/Hers

imnotyourbabe10

Finally submitted! Thank you for your patience with me :kiss:

The Google Forms was a wonderful way to do it.  Thank you for hosting this and I look forward to the ceremony!

And let the record show, regardless of my ratings, Chromatica is really rad and cohesive.  But I do find it hard to listen to because the mental health themes and struggles are so darn heavy!  Glad we can dance through those problems together, though :tony:

Jose P

The way some of my rates have changed since I submitted :messga:

There are more 10s now, but it’s ok :messga:

Creyk
On 6/1/2020 at 7:08 PM, Animal Claws said:

Reveal hidden contents

@DiamondKing @Davian @Mirages @Marges @KatieJudasGaga4 @Guillermo Tello @rumours @HighRoad @Saint Gaga @AndiGaga @GreenDiamond @2School4Cool @Gimme More @GaGaLB @Inferno @Enzo @slayo @Mirrion Rizzons @MANiCURE 6 @Ally Campana @Donna Noble @A Hybrid @The Louvre @Mikolaj @UnnamedArtist @PlastiscGuy @The Enigmatic @Joesuda @floraux @Phaye Monster @OpenHeartedMonster @MrDaniel @imitalian @Loeppke @DesertWolf @FfFfFfFF @Blue Madonna @Phoebe Buffay @SamanthaC @Hades @Sneaky @The Bling @Caca @ryansamonster @Oriane @Lazz Monster @imnotyourbabe10 @Im You @ANTI WP @ChrisGaga @Midnightrush891 @Dancin @teawhore @Sneaky Oliver @Musicisfreedom @Stephen @Glamourpuss @dimitristhe @xoxo Craig @River @M Monstre @Cookies @Antonio @Illuminati @Coop @Creyk @Bradley @misunderstood @Kimmo @Adarsh @monketsharona @derpmonster @Defmix100 @HausOfMark @Regina George @TheQueenEnthusiast @Pop Music @Renie @MrHappy @Dutch @Hi Its Nicole @Twitter @AMENiCURE @corvus albus @lost in limbo @ProjectJoanne @HookerOnAChurch @Dead @Runway @John Wayne @Gagz4Gaga @loathereality @Varys @Glittertinks @hausofcy @Florian @Vandalain @Kween @Mr Mirko @ImTired @ARTBOP @Teal Ambition @RAMROD @HausOfHarlow @devilrhino @FentyGa @eeaarrllaalloo @ModernEcstasy @gag @Sherloid Bai @Trillion Reasons @Antichrist @mr wayne @BadGurlMadge @theadamcreator @Jose P @Aarghya @Franch Toast @PinkJelly @Lilmonzter @Cookie Tookie @BetrayedSTAN @Mana Mahad @Yukia @LateToCult @McYves @Urieyaki @Lemondeduerl @Hyperballad @gumzy3000 @Timmers @Jadeykins @Widows Kiss @CherryPie @Craven Moorecox @KEVIN STEVE @Focz @StefanS @Amphetamine @OG Gaga Stan @Tigra @LibraOctober98 @Rose Bitch @Esteban @FRANK1991

PARTICIPANTS

Hide contents

Not sent yet - @Ally Campana @Franch Toast @Midnightrush891 @Dutch @ChrisGaga @Glamourpuss @Phaye Monster @loathereality @Esteban @gagaschickens @Stephen @GayPrideUnicorn @GagaSkeletonWay @theadamcreator @Ivy @actsleazy @Venus Rose @Davian @BradleyCooper @Tigra @DeanWinchester @ToxicHot @Candy Gaga @Curunir @HeavyCapiLover @klaus @imnotyourbabe10 @lifeasgeorge @Smother Em Eh

Sent - @Queen Bitch @HausOfMark @Cupid Boy @RAMROD @tomsches @Cookie Tookie @Sneaky @PlastiscGuy @BadGurlMadge @Janet @MANiCURE 6 @KatieJudasGaga4  @martiniglistens @AnalDelGay @Lanadelduck @Joesuda @FentyGa @VenusHooker @The Louvre @bennyspice @Kween @ProjectJoanne @Sine From Above @HighRoad @Bjaf @Cello @JakubM316 @Jose P @ElleDriver @Mirrion Rizzons @Karen @BABBLYON @cjdamien @Hades @ANTI WP @MrHappy @Trillion Reasons @GaGaLB @Bobina @FRANK1991 @FIoppy  @Anya @M Monstre @Blown Away @ElektrikUniCorn @2School4Cool @GaGaAst @RudraCNG @Kat94 @Noir @TheSlash @Gypsy @Yxilon @CautiousLurker @Marvita @selenalavigne @hausofcy @Whitney @GagaTwunk @Aarghya @Touranese @Pennywise @czarnyptak @holy scheisse @Josip @DeluluSwine @cav07 @Antonio @Yukia @TwilightMonster @Emerald @DutchHooker @chantal96 @Blue Madonna @woowaguy @ferretti @Nuggets @dllcll@memomemome @PMM@candydarling@ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY@monketsharona @grigioboi @Madame Goo Goo @Secret @seashellbikini @andrew23 @Dadru @veeen8 @ShesAMess @BrownEyess @radioactive @ShtoopidLahv @Loeppke @OpenHeartedMonster @OG Gaga Stan @Guillermo Tello @huttont @imitalian @HausOfHarlow @Stanley Digaga @BlackCrown @LadariousGarage @dimitristhe @ninjaponta @snksq @Fame Romance @Poltergeist @Sepsami @Focz @Twitter @JGD @alsemanche

Reveal hidden contents

17. Love Me Right

18. 1000 Doves (Piano Demo)

Reveal hidden contents

Enjoy this megarate :hug:

Why am I not in the participants list? Did you decide to ignore my scores? :(

Animal Claws
4 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Why am I not in the participants list? Did you decide to ignore my scores? :(

Added you, sorry!

Archived