šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Spotify might temporarily shut down tomorrow

Levitating

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2

Like I donā€™t want to be an asshole but this kind of sucks. I canā€™t go a day without listening to my musicĀ :billie:

ā€œDelete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twinkā€

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

I hope they and huge corporations like them are making a sizeable donation to a bail fund.

(Also glad I actually bought the album so I can still listen to it).Ā 

edengowon

music is the only thing helping me keep my calm at the moment. this is an incredibly stupid move that won't help at all. maybe if they actually donated or did something insteadĀ 

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Wolf

This is performative activism. I don't see the point beyond spreading the message, which they could do with other means.

Couldn't these large companiesĀ just donate bail money for Black protesters who are detained? Or something of the sort.

DiskoBaby

How is shutting down a streaming service going to help anything?Ā 

I wanna stay in and listen to music, not go out and see all this looting and rioting.Ā 

GipJo

Why tho? Protest can use some music energy, and how can shuting down streaming service benefit BLM?

edengowon

i pay for it. take my paid service away from me and i'llĀ gladly complain numerous times

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Reality

If y'all want to stream it, go listen on YouTube or something.

I'm completely fine with this.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Siena

I understand what theyā€™re trying to do but no matter the situation, most people use music as a way to heal and cope with hard times. I honestly donā€™t see how this is even doing anything to help the situation. Music has had zero effect on anything thatā€™s happening so I donā€™t get how taking away Spotify Ā for a day is going to help at all.Ā 

S0436

But that silences the music of the oppressed black community though? I thought it should be about keeping their voice alive not silencing it! Ā I thought maybe playlists of black music on the front page of Spotify would shine a light more as well as Spotify donating to so-called bail funds.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived