Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Chromatica outselling the Top 20 combined in UK

OMonster

Featured Posts

JRCF29

I am so proud of this fanbase for the streaming especially since it's always been a struggle for Ga. We really showed those h8rs:vegas:

Don't Call Me Gaga

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation
Just now, T3rrorBlade said:

Brazil, UK. What's next?  :v:

Australia but we don’t find out till Saturday afternoon local time :staymad:

22 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I guess she was kind of lucky though? No real "big" release the past week, so no one's really hyping new albums besides Gaga's.

Doesn't matter. Outselling the Top 20 is huge. 37k sold by Saturday is a ****ing INSANE number, and the week is far from over yet.

JillTyrell2004
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

Doesn't matter. Outselling the Top 20 is huge. 37k sold by Saturday is a ****ing INSANE number, and the week is far from over yet.

good idea yes GIF by Robert E Blackmon

JillTyrell2004
17 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I am so proud of this fanbase for the streaming especially since it's always been a struggle for Ga. We really showed those h8rs:vegas:

Thank yew. I’ve been switching between Apple Music and Spotify. Sassy Work It GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

SlaeUrAnus
27 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I guess she was kind of lucky though? No real "big" release the past week, so no one's really hyping new albums besides Gaga's.

Sis, she outsold Future Nostalgia in a DAY and Dua is absolutely massive over here with her being a Brit.

These numbers are massive.

In my messy era.

xoxo Craig
33 minutes ago, OMonster said:

"Lady Gaga’s new album Chromatica is on course to debut at Number 1 on this week’s Official Albums Chart with impressive opening week numbers.

Gaga’s sixth studio album is currently outperforming the rest of the midweek Top 20 combined. Chromatica leads on all formats (physical, download and streaming) and already claims 2020’s fastest-selling vinyl album based on just three days of sales."

This is huge :bradley:

Article link.

Wow :bradley:  she really did that

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Sis, she outsold Future Nostalgia in a DAY and Dua is absolutely massive over here with her being a Brit.

Literally this :bradley:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
12 minutes ago, Rio said:

our girl is back :bradley:  she reclaimed her dancefloor and pop throne. "Gaga is a flop" where? "Gaga will pull Dua Lipa numbers" where?

End Racism Now

JillTyrell2004

Alice will also chart on Top 40. The chart countdown on radio one has over 2 million listeners weekly. More promo.

gagasicebath

We’re in a political and pandemic hole in the UK right now so thank God we’re getting one thing right :ladyhaha:

flyaway

The album of the decade

Of the century

And the millenium

talk gretchen GIF

Where are those who called her a fad? A flop? Irrelevant?

Gretchen GIF by memecandy

Nowhere to be seen 

BlackCrown
27 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

58 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Gaga’s sixth studio album is currently outperforming the rest of the midweek Top 20 combined. Chromatica leads on all formats (physical, download and streaming) and already claims 2020’s fastest-selling vinyl album based on just three days of sales."

I'm framing this and putting it on my wall :bradley:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

LastNight

Yessss, so well deserved!

Literally the ONLY good thing about living here at the moment is seeing Gaga kill it on the charts. We may be in a complete mess but at least we embraced Stupid Love, got ROM to Number 1 and now Chromatica is thriving here.

So many people have casually brought up Gaga to me over the weekend. Even my dad on the phone yesterday asked if I’d been listening to the album, he even knew it was called Chromatica. I was like...WHAT?! :ladyhaha:

39 minutes ago, JillTyrell2004 said:

Alice will also chart on Top 40. The chart countdown on radio one has over 2 million listeners weekly. More promo.

Sour Candy too. 

Archived