đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can someone explain these pictures??

ultradim

Featured Posts

ultradim

So there is a lot going around with celebrities involved on pedophilia, canibalism, etc. and I saw these pics popping on Twitter.

Can anyone explain what do they mean? Are they real? 

⚔️battle for your life ⚔️

AlexanderMagno

Yes they are real, from 2013, back when Gaga followed Marina Abramovic and was doing/releasing ARTPOP. This was some weird artsy party they attended.

The Fame

Yes, sadly. That was when Gaga was studying under Marina Abramovic, doing the Abramavic Method. I don't know why part of the study was this. It was kind of a weird period of time in her past, tbh. 

Stefanotta

Lady Gaga was accused performing satanic rituals along with Marina Abramovic, Serbian performer and “artist” who uses ritualistic performences such as blood, horns etc.

the black guy by the tree was supposedly a missing man who was said to be ritualisticly sacrificied by the occult elite, that Gaga is a member of.

This was most likely a conspiracy theory that also served as good publicity for Gaga.

'Cause we are all our hair...

ShesAMess

Yeah that was annual big bang benefit in the hamptons or something :ladyhaha:

Free my mind, ARTPOP

Ryusei

not this again lmao I knew exactly it would be either this or the scat dudes

Musery

Fadonise

The only thing I am going to say is that thank god she walked away from that woman.

Suuus
Just now, Fadonise said:

The only thing I am going to say is that thank god she walked away from that woman.

Why was she bad

JoanneMonster

and what is exactly wrong with this pictures??? some of you should go to a modern art exposition to open your minds about all the different things art can do

I See You

Seeka

Gods. Gaga will never escape this will she?

There's nothing wrong with the photos. Someone just took an idea and ran with it. 

giskardsb

most of the people using this against Gaga know perfectly well what the event was they are just trying to drag her like usual. 

Grim

I wasn't a fan back then but I know the artist. We watched this video on performance class. Her performances are so interesting:popcorn:

I'm probably wrong

Archived