💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Enigma - “Mystery man” + “Woman phantom” inspiration

HermesGr

Featured Posts

HermesGr

I just found this article from a journalist on New York Times  (Feb. 27, 2020)  with the title: “My Ex-Boyfriend’s New Girlfriend Is Lady Gaga”

that’s right.. :ally:

on the pic description (Lady Gaga at the Super Bowl with her “mystery man.”...) and in the article there is the  “mystery man” reference too.. 

*i think i just found where the inspiration came from..

The article here:

https://www.google.gr/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/02/27/opinion/sunday/lady-gaga-boyfriend.amp.html

..and some lyrics from Enigma:

”Open-minded, I'm so blinded
Mystery man, woman phantom..”

..and btw.. stream the song it’s fab

Anveeroy

Enigma was written in 2018, what are you smoking? :neyde:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

I think it’s about the residency and about how she feels when performing but that’s just what I took from it.

Chic
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

If it's not a joke this is the biggest reach I have ever seen in my whole life :selena:

Prolly an elaborate excuse to get us to listen to the song. Stream it it’s amazing :staymad:

Killa

Llol 

But honestly am i the only one who doesnt really understand her lyrics. What does it meaaan what does it meean

chromaticainmyhead

That article, I‘ve never seen this and it‘s hilarious :ladyhaha:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Red

"Mystery man/woman" is a common term in gossip articles

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

HermesGr
6 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Enigma was written in 2018, what are you smoking? :neyde:

Few things I guess.. lol 😂 

Killa
1 minute ago, JOSHMATICA said:

I think it’s about the residency and about how she feels when performing but that’s just what I took from it.

In the chorus thats what i get.  But the verses are so non sensical. Is it about performing, the trying to connect with audience and feel a real emotion? 

So confusing

2 minutes ago, Killa said:

In the chorus thats what i get.  But the verses are so non sensical. Is it about performing, the trying to connect with audience and feel a real emotion? 

So confusing

I believe so, I think she’s not talking to one person in particular. That’s what I think, Gaga is speaking about how she feels to the audience.

Killa
3 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

I believe so, I think she’s not talking to one person in particular. That’s what I think, Gaga is speaking about how she feels to the audience.

So open minded, im so blinded

People see her as open minded, or she really is but has been blind. Is it just the stage light and she pouring her heart for the public? Cause the grammar really is strange. I guess mystery man and woman phantom are random public she looks behind curtain. 

And tgen theres dragons eyes watch, would be people judging, i suppose. I dnt gt godness breathing tho

Just now, Killa said:

So open minded, im so blinded

People see her as open minded, or she really is but has been blind. Is it just the stage light and she pouring her heart for the public? Cause the grammar really is strange. I guess mystery man and woman phantom are random public she looks behind curtain. 

And tgen theres dragons eyes watch, would be people judging, i suppose. I dnt gt godness breathing tho

Honestly she’s so smart, I can barley write a sentence and have it make sense let alone a full song :lolga:

Archived