And improvement happened :ohwell:

Still the worst track from the album tho

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Enzo

Also the ugly cheap beat from the demo :awkney:

:billie:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

RainingOnMe

The final version is really generic. I'm also disappointed when compared to the Boys Noize demo that leaked because it was so atmospheric and powerful. Still a good song, but I've now considered it a filler.

steven
45 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Also the ugly cheap beat from the demo :awkney:

:billie:

Probably some free Garageband Loops but I don't care. :ohwell:

littlepotter

The drop really ruins the song for me and I've already replaced it with the demo

chaeri pls

Cookie Tookie

The only issue with the official version is that it’s too short and has basic production. Other than that, it’s much better than the demo. The vocals are mixed better, the vocals are leveled with the mix, the production is fuller, and overall it just sounds better.

Enzo
3 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

The only issue with the official version is that it’s too short and has basic production. Other than that, it’s much better than the demo. The vocals are mixed better, the vocals are leveled with the mix, the production is fuller, and overall it just sounds better.

Basic production? You sure you ain't talking about the demo? Gurl 💀

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I think everyone can agree (it's actually an objective fact) that it's mixed better, has way better , clearer and stronger vocals, and the production is well finished. But I'm/we're still willing to put myself through the LQ unmastered demo because the actual instrumental is way superior.

chaeri pls

shoful

this song is amazing what is everyone talking about

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

weed

the only thing that really bothers me about the album version, is the first dance break... sounds soo cheap and generic and no creativity

Cookie Tookie
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I think everyone can agree (it's actually an objective fact) that it's mixed better, has way better , clearer and stronger vocals, and the production is well finished. But I'm/we're still willing to put myself through the LQ unmastered demo because the actual instrumental is way superior.

Oh, I agree. The demo has that authentic 90s sound that I would have preferred. They should have really worked on polishing it up rather than completely ditching it for a 2015 EDM sound. 

Putang Ina Mo

They removed "I want to be be be be free free forever baby". I'TS MY FAVORITE PART OF THE WHOLE SONG :messga:

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Archived