💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

"Chromatica I" and "911" reach 1 million views

LOUDER

Featured Posts

Ivy

I noticed that some of the songs on YT have more than one video, for instance Fun Tonight has the vevo one which has 548k, and another one with 765k.. do they both count for views?? 

LOUDER
8 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I noticed that some of the songs on YT have more than one video, for instance Fun Tonight has the vevo one which has 548k, and another one with 765k.. do they both count for views?? 

I think one is uploaded (LadyGagaVevo) and the other is auto-generated by YouTube to be on Lady Gaga's music topic.

My name isn't Alice but I'll keep looking for Wonderland.

Aussie

The gp seems to love Alice from those I’ve spoken to. Sour Candy is higher cause of BLACKPINK fans.

Judas Society

As they should. AS THEY SHOULD. I would never listen to 911 without Chromatica II.

Ivy
36 minutes ago, LOUDER said:

I think one is uploaded (LadyGagaVevo) and the other is auto-generated by YouTube to be on Lady Gaga's music topic.

So then the total views are actually over 1M ? 

Darcklighter22

And then there's the Sour Candy audio that has 37 million views :deadbanana:

LOUDER
1 hour ago, Ivy said:

So then the total views are actually over 1M ? 

I think they both count yes but I'm not 100% sure... Just saying because I don't want to give you wrong information but since they're both under her official account it seems right assuming this.

@mrlemon:

She wrote and produced all the interludes with Morgan Kibby

My name isn't Alice but I'll keep looking for Wonderland.

Ivy
5 minutes ago, LOUDER said:

I think they both count yes but I'm not 100% sure... Just saying because I don't want to give you wrong information but since they're both under her official account it seems right assuming this.

Okay thank you! I hope they both count 

Archived