Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks confirms 2 songs with Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HarryTheNight

Tea.. Shoes... Weed.. Giving up hope for her to write about anything meaningful this album which sucks :( I know PreachyGa wasn't popular with a lot of fans but i really loved her persona during BTW and the songs being about bravery and hope, I doubt ARTPOP is gonna top BTW for me, but i really hope it can!

The hell are you all getting excited about a song about shoes? You're all the first ones to b---h at the idea that Gaga isn't "deep".

Amen

on the runway

dress in his best

Amen Fashion

on the runway

Werk them Marc Jacobs

:lolgaga:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

I heard about a song rumored to be a collab with Beyonce that is called stilleto maybe it is the song about shoes

Allison M

OMGG in my dream last night everything went dark and someone was singing "I love shoes" and it was awful

Edit: I was on tumblr late last night and it was a video that didn't load properly. not a dream.

Edit2: nothing really too exciting.... But let's hear the song! It might surprise us

I'm fearing or anticipating, I can't tell, J.lo's Loubitions pt. 2... :duck:

Unless she just gets stoned and goes on tangents about things she sees... :laughga:

Remember like two months ago when she was out for like four days, then we all were expecting some news in her comeback on twitter and she talked about heels? That she loved those pick-and-go or something. Maybe it's a reference to this song!

Archived