Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Pitchfork: Chromatica 7.3/10

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

metalguru

Let's thank them for the good review and try to look like good kids so they can review BTW and ARTPOP sometime in da future. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NT78
4 minutes ago, 2HB said:

Could someone explain to me what this sentence means?:laughga:it’s in their description for SFA:

Attacking that theme with zero-irony gusto that Eurovision would co-sign, going for it and never looking back? 

They are saying they took a somewhat spiritual theme and mashed it up with Eurovision style music which you would think would never work, but they did it anyway. They are saying that it seems like a joke to do something like that, but they did it in all seriousness. 

I think it TOTALLY works, by the way. That song is amazing, 

Red Velvet
48 minutes ago, Kimihiro said:

There are only one 10/10 album from them in 10 years, Fiona Apple's latest album.

Deserved tbh

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Born This Way

The acclaim for Enigma, the taste :bradley: Seriously such an amazing song but not in many liddos' tops.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Jose P

Those who are confused about the excitement over this clearly don’t know how unnecessarily harsh Pitchfork can be on pop albums. This is a win :vegas:

Killa

:toofunny: i was actually expecting a panned album. Its like they all criticise more high concept gagaesque lyrics but at the end clearly prefer a writting more on this vein. 

Its a good review, it also seems like they are less harsh because, oh sinefa could be a mess buttt its gaga and we're ok. Lool what

I loved the enigma praise tho. Still such a vague review. Its mostly about lyrical content, career path, track disposition.. I hugely agree with alice critic tho. 

Highest gaga album here we go

Helix

Better than I expected but the reviews also a bit of a mess lol. Feel like they spend too much time rehashing her past endeavors and quite little exploring the album. Either way the albums a 10 for me so who cares :vegas:

POPARTHD
1 hour ago, GagaXCollection said:

Sis they gave 24k Magic (2018 AOTY) a 6.6/10...

And Witness, 4.8...

Bon Gonzalez

That's a great score considering they are quite harsh to pop music. They are much more into hiphop music. Legend Gaga did that!  :golfclap:

CookieHWilson

Pitchfork?!

this is sooooo ****ing good

they could have give 8/10

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

Just A Holy Fool
7 hours ago, POPARTHD said:

And Witness, 4.8...

They know their stuff... 

7.3/10 is a win, and the headline reads as very positive. Yep, we keep winning gurls. 

Miel
8 hours ago, 2HB said:

Could someone explain to me what this sentence means?:laughga:it’s in their description for SFA:

Attacking that theme with zero-irony gusto that Eurovision would co-sign, going for it and never looking back? 

Earnest, unironic Europop dance. It seems like it's positive, haha.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived