💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica's sound really heals.

kostauventura

Featured Posts

kostauventura

After listening to the record for the whole weekend, thinking how loooooooooong we waited for it, i'd like to share my very personal thoughts with y'all monsters and point some important things about chromatica. 

When talking about the album, Gaga always spoke about the "music" and how she wanted you to "dancing thru the pain"... last night while listening to the last songs on the album, i realized what she meant there ,in  one of the best on the album, SINE FROM ABOVE, really gives me that feeling, the music instrumental is so so beautiful, shes not singing, is just the music, i feel like she really wanted the instrumental to sound like healing music, pure bliss and euphoria, i know many of you are confused by some of the production but i feel like this was her main target when creating this record, we can also find this sound in 1000 doves, yall cant deny that the music is just too beautiful and liberating, i finally seem to understand the real meaning behind "dance thru the pain" 

lucas jp GIF

Now... ill try to break down each song :)

1.- Chromatica l : 10/10 the way she used the interludes to connect with this ancient world that is chromatica is amazing

2.- Alice:  9.5/10. What a track! it  the production, the lyrics, this is already a classic , i love the robotic bits in the song, ive seen people hatin gaga robotic voice, but thats actually one of gaga signature sound , take me on a trip, DJ FREE MY MIND :heat:

3.- Stupid love 8.5/10 : i love this song, but its sad to see that after the leak, the clearly more low budget video production than rain on me, and after being the only song we had before the virus and the delaying of the album, i just have an undefined and unclear opinion about the song, the hook and pre chorus are gayness and magical fantasis, donte come for it...

4.-Rain on me: 10/10 wow, blew my mind, a hit, also the first song that has a lighter and european 90's vibe, production is ****ing sick, this one really surpassed any expectations..

5.- Free Woman: ?/10.. im not gonna rate this song. sadly i got to hear the demo, and im confused by the final product, i really expect this song was only gonna slap harder, but its so soft and so bubbly, girl I-... im usually never the one to complain about demos and stuff but omg i feel they really had the chance to give us that sick house bop and now its only a demo.. :( 

6.- Fun tonight: 8.5 / 10 Brooklyn nights meets Hair, such a powerful song, i see why it is not a fan favorite... verses are a little weak and campy, but still an amazing track , probably one of the best chorus on the album it gives me chills, also lets not forget gaga said this one is very special to her...

7,8.- Chromatica ll & 911: 10/10 i think this is the kind of song we were all waiting for on this album, its just epic, wow, robotGa strikes again and im here for it, lyrics are superb.

9.- Plastic Doll 8.5/ 10 Another campy 80's song, it gave me Robyn meets Carly Rae Jepsen, Cute bop and even more powerful than fun tonight and free woman which id say are 80's campy songs, chorus is also strong ! 

10.- Sourcandy :8.5 a track for the clubs, really sassy, gaga and blackpink sound really good, but i think gaga verse is the stronger part.. "at least im not a fake" :classy:

11.- Enigma: 9.5 At first listen i didnt really connect to it, but now i get to see it goes in the same vein as rain on me, babylon, just really fresh european sounding music kinda sound it reminds me of runway and also the  "i want your love" cover gaga did, vocals are powerful, lyrics are stunning.

12.- Replay: 9/10 , Stunning intro, i  see a lot of people are loving it, the chorus is a little too agresive for me, but it doesnt take away the fact is a bop, amazing track on the album, i keep playing more and more.

13 &14.- Chromatica lll, Sine From Above: 10/ 10 . wow ,i already know is one of those songs that is always gonna give me the feels, i already said what i think about this song.. i certainly wasnt expecting this kind of production, i was confused because for me it sounded like a remix of an original gaga song, but then i was like ... you know what? gaga  knows what the ****  she is doing,  this was also the most hyped song for me, im so happy is part of my life right now, it just makes me want to cry. Also the last part of the song... wow... its clearly gaga experiencing the sign from above into her life... letting music to heal her... just wow.

15.- 1000 doves: 9.5/10. For me this is Sine from Above's wife, probably the most mature sounding gaga on the album . chorus and music makes you want to live your best life.  just thank you gaga for such a beautiful song, once again, the music speaks for itself...

16.- Babylon: 10/10. wow wow wow, what a song to close the album, i know everyone is really pressed about the other version not making it to the album, but come on guys,  dont act like this version is in any form not good.  i see what bloodpop said, the other version doesnt really make sense as an album closer... but this version i can see gaga just voguing, dancing, her way out of chromatica, the animals sounds, the church chorus is just so epic, the lyrics wow, i still dont fully understand the concept between gossip and babylon...  but this is already  a highlight in her dischograpy :giveup:

Ive been a hard die gaga fan for 13 years now. i belive my taste and judgment towards her music is not biased, i recgonize there a couple things in the album i still dont connect with, but as a whole, im just in love with chromatica, i think gaga and everyone involved did an AMAZING job, in a way i also feel healed since the way for this album was horrible... :(  i wish she will never stop making pop music, i love you  Gaga! im so thankful for th album you gave to us. 

lady gaga elton john tribute GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

I love this review of it! I totally agree, the music is healing and I think this is Gaga’s most successful album conceptually. It feels like the right time for this part of her career to shine. 

also Babylon is making reference to the Tower of Babel (in Babylon) from the Bible. Basically the story goes that the people were building a tower to reach the heavens and everyone spoke one language. God didn’t allow them climbing to Heaven so he took away their language and everyone spoke a different language, then they couldn’t finish the tower. According to the story, that’s where all languages come from. I hope that helps with understanding the references in the song :laughga: and I hope I’m remembering the story correctly since I haven’t been to church in like 10 years :ohwell:

Agagkills

Fun Tonight is my favorite. It tear me up little bit . It is a special song 

talk gretchen GIF

kostauventura
33 minutes ago, lg5 said:

I love this review of it! I totally agree, the music is healing and I think this is Gaga’s most successful album conceptually. It feels like the right time for this part of her career to shine. 

also Babylon is making reference to the Tower of Babel (in Babylon) from the Bible. Basically the story goes that the people were building a tower to reach the heavens and everyone spoke one language. God didn’t allow them climbing to Heaven so he took away their language and everyone spoke a different language, then they couldn’t finish the tower. According to the story, that’s where all languages come from. I hope that helps with understanding the references in the song :laughga: and I hope I’m remembering the story correctly since I haven’t been to church in like 10 years :ohwell:

Makes sense about the gossip thing! thank you , im glad you liked my  review!

Prince Cameron

"Dancing through the pain" couldn't be more accurate. Actually think it would have benefitted fans back on the original release date. Either way, we have it now.

Gagaism

Like, once more she was brave enough to share and celebrate all of her own pain with us and this is so beautiful. I love her, I just love her so much! :heart:

loved your review, you seem very sweet and I pretty much agree with everything you said :kara:

Mean Winchester

It really works. Her music heals. She made me cried out loud for the first time in months after my own toxic masculinity been suppressing my feelings inside for too long.

Agagkills
1 minute ago, Mean Winchester said:

It really works. Her music heals. She made me cried out loud for the first time in months after my own toxic masculinity been suppressing my feelings inside for too long.

You let it all out honey . We all need to with this album specially with all the **** happening  in this world . 

Gretchen GIF by memecandy

farting

It’s a great escape. But like also don’t forget to donate bc the world is on fire. Then immediately escape & repeat. 

CannaeDrive

You are right, this album is magic :bradley:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

dit

you literally voiced everything I wanted to say but could not :giveup: I adore every single song except for the new Free Woman we got because the demo is miles better but everything else is like a solid 8 and above! so good. Her best album imo

kostauventura
3 hours ago, RZLNL said:

loved your review, you seem very sweet and I pretty much agree with everything you said :kara:

I know many monsters feel this way and im happy we are her to support her!

kostauventura
3 hours ago, dit said:

you literally voiced everything I wanted to say but could not :giveup: I adore every single song except for the new Free Woman we got because the demo is miles better but everything else is like a solid 8 and above! so good. Her best album imo

Yes! literally no flaws in this album, also gaga and bloodpop decided to use this version, and thats okay!

Archived