Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Canadian signed cd?

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers

Has anybody ordered a signed cd from the Canadian shop? If so has the credit balance shown up on your bank account? I ordered two copies a week ago and got an email confirmation but the credit hasn’t shown up on my banking, it doesn’t even have a pending amount. (When I ordered from the USA the credit showed up immediately and I paid it off) When I called the bank, they told me they couldn’t see any transaction and I was scared that maybe it didn’t go through or something. However I spoke to some family members that said usually they (companies in general) don’t charge the credit card until they ship the product. 
I emailed the gaga customer service asking if my order went through and what the status was since I also see no order status on my account. They won’t reply for a few days. 

SO, I was wondering if anyone ordered from the Canadian store and if the transaction showed up on your banking. Thanks

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gabe

Mine says Processed but nothing further, no confirmation. Weird. 

Delulu Rogers
3 minutes ago, Gabe said:

Mine says Processed but nothing further, no confirmation. Weird. 

Did it go through on your banking?

LaLa

Hey, so I checked my credit card and it looks like they haven't charged me yet either. I thought they did the day I ordered but apparently not. 

This is what my status page looks like on the shop:

cd-order.jpg

Delulu Rogers
10 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Hey, so I checked my credit card and it looks like they haven't charged me yet either. I thought they did the day I ordered but apparently not. 

cd-order.jpg

Okay mine looks the same and it's interesting that yours hasn't been charged yet but you think you saw it on the first day as that's exactly what happened to me! I saw the pending amount but then it disappeared. Also, i ordered my initial cds on the same day as you, (ordered a second time thinking the payment didn't go through) so it's nice to see someone with the exact same problem as me. This gives me some hope that maybe the site just hasn't charged us yet! Thanks! Keep me posted pls

Gabe
12 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Did it go through on your banking?

Just checked and nope. But mine says processing, so weird. Her shop is such a pain lo lI haven't even received my stupid love cd single yet.

Delulu Rogers
1 minute ago, Gabe said:

Just checked and nope. But mine says processing, so weird. Her shop is such a pain lo lI haven't even received my stupid love cd single yet.

Okay it seems that everyone that ordered from Canada has not had it show up on their banking so hopefully we are okay

Teal Ambition
12 hours ago, LaLa said:

cd-order.jpg

This is what mine says:

Screen-Shot-2020-06-01-at-11-34-52-AM.pn

Nothing has shipped yet

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Illuminati Freak

I actually got an email today saying my order was cancelled from the Canadian store for the signed CD due to it being sold out and saying I would be refunded the money if they took it from my account. I ordered it like 3 weeks ago so this is utter bull crap. I'm really annoyed right now.

CanadaGoesGaga
29 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

I actually got an email today saying my order was cancelled from the Canadian store for the signed CD due to it being sold out and saying I would be refunded the money if they took it from my account. I ordered it like 3 weeks ago so this is utter bull crap. I'm really annoyed right now.

Really? That makes no sense. It was sold out for two weeks. But they had it back in stock up until a few days ago. What the?! How can you not get yours? 

Illuminati Freak
12 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Really? That makes no sense. It was sold out for two weeks. But they had it back in stock up until a few days ago. What the?! How can you not get yours? 

Thats exactly my point so they must have over sold then and now realizing they don't have enough stock that's why I'm annoyed. The website still showed it for sale and not sold out over the weekend but it changed this morning. 

My friend and I were both charged and then had the charge reversed. The order still says confirmed. 

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

KURUSHITOVSKA

My order is still confirmed too, but I paid with a credit card and got the money back a few days after. I guess they cancelled it but how come they didn't send any email??? 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

KURUSHITOVSKA
6 minutes ago, Pluto said:

My friend and I were both charged and then had the charge reversed. The order still says confirmed. 

Same story here, i'm pissed tbh. Thank God I asked my aunt to get me a couple from the German store

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived