Featured Posts

Gabe

Mine hasn't shipped and its said processing for so long now 😭😭

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lona Delery

mine has shipped today yayy

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Quasi
2 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

mine has shipped today yayy

How do you know?? Did you get an email?? :messga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Lona Delery
9 minutes ago, Quasi said:

How do you know?? Did you get an email?? :messga:

yepp they sent a delivery confirmation

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

CanadaGoesGaga

My tracking still shows as “electronic Information sent by shipper”... come on Canada Post, get your hands on it! 

Hi,

Thought I'd add my billing experiences with a few of the stores when paying by credit card, apologies it's long but hopefully it helps :D.

Even though the CA store doesn't appear to have any specific info around billing (see end for US and UK info), my CA store experience has been that it follows the UK store's process, which has been:

1. pending charge initially shows to verify card/funds - Date of Transaction

2. pending charge disappears/drops off (normally after 7 days - don't fully know the process of why it doesn't remain until it's processed)

3. charge finally processed once order is being prepared to ship/inventory has been confirmed as available to complete order - Date Processed + Shipping/Dispatch email received x (# days after Date Processed)

Note: Steps 1 (Date of Transaction) and 3 (Date Processed) make up only 1 transaction on my card.

UK STORE Billing Experience

1. Date of Transaction 7 May 2020

2. -

3. Date Processed 28 May 2020 + Shipping/Dispatch email received 30 May 2020 (2 days after Date Processed)

CA STORE Billing Experience

1. Date of Transaction 19 May 2020

2. -

3. Date Processed 2 Jun 2020 - Shipping/Dispatch email received (not yet)

Note: I am from NZ, so today is 4 June 2020 (hopefully following the UK store experience I'll get a dispatch email at some point today/tomorrow to follow a similar 2 day timeframe)

The following has been taken directly from the US and UK stores (sorry for the caps). My US store experience has followed the below too, and from what I have mentioned above about my UK store experience, you'll see it aligns with the below.

US STORE

ONCE I PLACE AN ORDER, WHEN WILL MY ACCOUNT BE CHARGED?

IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON OUR STORE, YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE FULL COST OF YOUR ORDER IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU SEE ANY ADDITIONAL PENDING CHARGES ON YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 3 BUSINESS DAYS FOR THEM TO REVERSE. IF THEY DO NOT REVERSE AND YOU BELIEVE THERE HAS BEEN A BILLING ERROR, PLEASE REACH OUT TO US AT THE EMAIL LISTED ABOVE.

UK STORE

BILLING QUERY

WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS ALONG WITH PAYPAL. ALL THE AVAILABLE PAYMENT METHODS FOR YOUR COUNTRY WILL BE DISPLAYED WHEN YOU GET TO THE PAYMENT PAGE. IF YOU PAY BY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD, 'DIGITAL STORES' WILL BE THE NAME SHOWN ON YOUR BANK STATEMENT.

CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ARE ONLY TAKEN WHEN THE ORDERS ARE PROCESSED. PAYPAL AND DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS ARE TAKEN WHEN THE ORDER IS PLACED. IF YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY IS TO DECLINE THE TRANSACTION, WE DO NOT HAVE ACCESS THIS DECISION, AS IT IS BETWEEN THE CUSTOMER AND THEIR BANK.

Smarticle

I was charged. But I got an email saying only the CD is coming :emma:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

BangTheGong

Mines still being processed as well. I hope they don't cancel mine :messga:. Just noticed the store's are still down... strange. 

Gabe

They created a shipping label registered with Canada Post! So I have a tracking #, but nothing sent out yet. 

What a saga for us all to get an L đŸ€Ł

lance13

I'm in the US, but I'm pretty sure my biggest mistake was not having them split the shipments. I left it for everything to come at once and my order status still says "confirmed".

Chromatography
2 minutes ago, lance13 said:

I'm in the US, but I'm pretty sure my biggest mistake was not having them split the shipments. I left it for everything to come at once and my order status still says "confirmed".

i did split shipments and my crew neck and cassette are still lost in the oblivion. my signed booklet as well, i only got the cd this week a few days ago 

Teal Ambition

Mine shipped 3 days ago but the update on Canada Post remains the same :messga: “Electronic information submitted by shipper“

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

23 hours ago, DAS said:

CA STORE Billing Experience

1. Date of Transaction 19 May 2020

2. -

3. Date Processed 2 Jun 2020 - Shipping/Dispatch email received (not yet)

Note: I am from NZ, so today is 4 June 2020 (hopefully following the UK store experience I'll get a dispatch email at some point today/tomorrow to follow a similar 2 day timeframe)

Update: Dispatch email received 5 June 2020

Quasi

WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT. :giveup:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

CanadaGoesGaga
6 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

Mine shipped 3 days ago but the update on Canada Post remains the same :messga: “Electronic information submitted by shipper“

Same. Eventually we will get them 

Archived