💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Canadian signed cd?

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

Illuminati Freak

Anyone got their vinyl yet from the Canadian store? I ordered 3 different vinyls and nothing has shipped. I better not get an email saying those are sold out too. :what:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine is processed and my payment is reflected in my bank. No shipment email :rip:

Edit: I was charged on 30May if the information helps

GagaUnderYou
9 minutes ago, Yoro said:

Mine is processed and my payment is reflected in my bank. No shipment email :rip:

Same, her store is honestly a mess. I thought we would have everything on release day or the day after. I'm still waiting for my Stupid Love march. 

Lona Delery

im still waiting for them to actually ship out the cd...

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

CanadaGoesGaga

Weird. I just checked my CC and the payment isn’t there: but I can swear it was from May 6th. But not even seeing a credit. 

Im so confused. My order does say processed though..

Quasi
2 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

This is what mine says:

Screen-Shot-2020-06-01-at-11-34-52-AM.pn

Nothing has shipped yet

Yeah mine says exactly this. Under my order it says confirmed but my bank hasn't charged me yet although I swear I saw the pending transaction about a week ago - and now the charge is completely gone, as if I hadn't ordered it. 

I'm really hoping that they didn't realize they were out of stock like the above user and take back my order. I've been looking forward to having this album in my hands for so long. :cryga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

CanadaGoesGaga
1 hour ago, Quasi said:

Yeah mine says exactly this. Under my order it says confirmed but my bank hasn't charged me yet although I swear I saw the pending transaction about a week ago - and now the charge is completely gone, as if I hadn't ordered it. 

I'm really hoping that they didn't realize they were out of stock like the above user and take back my order. I've been looking forward to having this album in my hands for so long. :cryga:

now I’m nervous haha. 

I ordered the signed deluxe version from the Canadian site and Ive been waiting for them to ship it, I just found out  I have the money back in my account, got no email from the site explaining what happened, but I think the order is pretty much cancelled...

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, JonMan said:

I ordered the signed deluxe version from the Canadian site and Ive been waiting for them to ship it, I just found out  I have the money back in my account, got no email from the site explaining what happened, but I think the order is pretty much cancelled...

Same story here

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

CanadaGoesGaga
2 minutes ago, JonMan said:

I emailed them and they just told me today 

“Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately there has been a delay in receiving stock from the supplier, but we should be receiving stock in the next 3-14 days.

As soon as the item leaves our warehouse you will receive a shipment confirmation email from us.

Please do let us know if you do not wish to wait for the item to come in stock and we can cancel the item/order for you. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by this delay.

Kind Regards
Scott
Digital Stores Customer Services”

So unless you’ve been emailed that it is cancelled. Or it shows like that on your account, I am sure you are fine! 

Gabe
6 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

I emailed them and they just told me today 

“Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately there has been a delay in receiving stock from the supplier, but we should be receiving stock in the next 3-14 days.

As soon as the item leaves our warehouse you will receive a shipment confirmation email from us.

Please do let us know if you do not wish to wait for the item to come in stock and we can cancel the item/order for you. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by this delay.

Kind Regards
Scott
Digital Stores Customer Services”

So unless you’ve been emailed that it is cancelled. Or it shows like that on your account, I am sure you are fine! 

And the SAGA continuessssss đŸ€Ł

CanadaGoesGaga
1 minute ago, Gabe said:

And the SAGA continuessssss đŸ€Ł

the way they end with “we can cancel for you”... like girls! Calm down. No no no. You ain’t getting rid of me that easily. 

Gabe
1 minute ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

the way they end with “we can cancel for you”... like girls! Calm down. No no no. You ain’t getting rid of me that easily. 

Lol I know! Like nono I can wait a bit but lemme know what's going on đŸ€Ł

LaLa

Progress! I got an email an hour ago that my CD shipped! :party: Now, I choose split shipping at the time so I'm not sure if the signed bit is coming now as well, we'll see I guess.

I can't access her shop to check the status of anything, will check tomorrow, but at least something is happening!

(as of right this second though, they still haven't charged my credit card :laughga: I'm sure they will)

CanadaGoesGaga
4 hours ago, LaLa said:

Progress! I got an email an hour ago that my CD shipped! :party: Now, I choose split shipping at the time so I'm not sure if the signed bit is coming now as well, we'll see I guess.

I can't access her shop to check the status of anything, will check tomorrow, but at least something is happening!

(as of right this second though, they still haven't charged my credit card :laughga: I'm sure they will)

just checked my email, mine has also shipped!! Yay! Tracking says the shipping label was created so it hasn’t left the warehouse quite yet I assume. 

ETA:

my charge was missing yesterday, but now it’s showing up again but all the way back on May 6th. So scroll down your statement! 

Archived