💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which song should Gaga scrap from Chromatica ball?

zerojk

Featured Posts

zerojk

Title.

what song in her previous hits catalog do you think she should not perform in order to let space for Chromatica songs?

Mirrion Rizzons

1000 chickens 

edit: OH previous hits I seeeee

Just dance or Telephone I Say

BABBLYON

I think everyone has had their fair share of Telephone and LoveGame on the setlist tbh. 

I'd love to see her perform Heavy Metal Lover, Dope, and/or So Happy I Could Die in addition I feel like they add to the Chromatica themes/vibes 

nickkoko

LoveGame or Just Dance. Not that they're bad songs, but we've heard them, like them and she can't keep performing them forever. For example, Madonna has been performing Holiday for almost 40 years, how sick of that song do you think she is?

imnotyourbabe10

Echoing the sentiments of Twitter above me, if anyone says Alejandro, you're going on my blocklist :huntyga: (jk, jk)
For real though, she has performed it so much and it is one of her favorite songs (from the Fame Monster, no?).  Those vocals at JWT!!  At least an acoustic performance if we have to switch it up sonically?

2School4Cool

I would expect either Judas or Yoü & I since those two have been left out on several setlists throughout her career. They’re hits and fan favorites, but she typically sings them at about half of her shows, they’re not guaranteed to be on any setlist like Bad Romance, Just Dance, etc.

See The Best In Everyone

VictoriaWinters

I think I'd be okay with any of the hits being left out. I love them but I would rather have a show with a Chromatica related storyline, with all the songs from the album and some of the fan favorites from past albums.

Xoxo, Victoria

Judas Society

instead of performing Just Dance or Paparazzi, she should just remixed it and play it while she's changing or dramatize it to be part of a narrative for her tour set if there's a storyline.

Helix

Million Reasons tbh. If she wants to do a ballad then do a piano version of 1000 Doves or Edge of Glory or something. 

Gerrard174

Lovegame

Telephone 

Judas (definitely)

You and i

Applause and aura (i wish she keep though but she seems like ignoring this era)

Perfect illusions (she kinda ignore this)

Pop Music

I could maybe do without you and I 

while I feel she gives a kickass performance of it, it seems every time she performs the song it seem the same and takes up a huge chunk of time with all of her ad libs and slowing down and stopping in the middle of the song multiple times 

also just a personal thing but I've never been a huge fan of BTW the song so I wouldn't mind never hearing it live again after JWT 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived