💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which song should Gaga scrap from Chromatica ball?

zerojk

Featured Posts

HiWayUniCorn

Stupud question Gaga can perform all her hits and all of Chomatica it's only 42 minutes long and she does almost 2 hour concerts 

gypsy101
1 hour ago, Twitter said:

If anyone says Paparazzi, you’re going on my blocklist. :triggered:

i just noticed that your name is purple, did they actually make you a mod?? 

waterlikemisery

I'm tired of the same hits she performs and I think she is too, plus chromatica's only 40 minutes so there's room for fan favs/album tracks. I don't want her to perform any hits except for paparazzi (for a plastic doll medley) and bad romance (for a stupid love + I want your love medley).

Franch Toast

If I go off her current Enigma setlist, I think she could cut:

* Applause (though it might pair interestingly with Fun Tonight) 

* Aura (bring in some other ARTPOP songs) 

* The Edge of Glory

* Yoü & I (I love her performance of this song, but I don't think it fits the Chromaticaverse) 

* I'm Afraid of Americans (I know it's not her song & it's a Bowie cover, but as I said, I'm culling from her Enigma setlist) 

* Beautiful Dirty Rich 

I don't think Shallow or Million Reasons really fit, but I don't think she'll cut them because they're crowd pleasers. Maybe she'll shake Shallow up a bit like she did for the Grammys. 

And she could condense some of the old hits into a medley or two where she shortens them. I want to her pair The Fame and Paparazzi with Fun Tonight because she cites both concepts in the song. I'd also like to see her bring back more album deep cuts and forgotten favorites. 

She/Her/Hers

Glamourpuss

I'm bored of Just Dance, Paparazzi and also wouldn't mind if she gave Bad Romance a break. Unless she performs it on the piano. 

zerojk
49 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm bored of Just Dance, Paparazzi and also wouldn't mind if she gave Bad Romance a break. Unless she performs it on the piano. 

:udidnt:

Bad Romance cannot have a break, it wouldn’t be a Gaga show without it

ArtpopAct2

For Chromatica, You & I doesn’t need to be performed, Love Game isn’t anything super special in terms of her impactful singles, Telephone is fun but if she’s not gonna bring Bey (she won’t), then same as Love Game. It’s a hit people know but not one of her biggest and also not one of her best songs. 

From Born This Way can she PLEASE pull out Heavy Metal Lover, it’d also fit great with 911.

More of ARTPOP needs to come out as some of it would be cohesive with Chromatica. Venus, Gypsy (Only reservation on that one is the word Gypsy tho lol), Applause of course, Fashion! maybe.

From Joanne I could see perfect illusion fitting with a possible rearrangement (Justice for PI!)

If she absolutely needs a piano song, she’ll probably do Million Reasons since it’s still a recent hit, but in my dreams she should do 1000 Doves. I like the normal album song but in a set list full of dance songs it’ll be nothing special and the Piano version is good. Make people know the song via it’s piano version, pull a J(WDYTYG?)[PV], and all of the sudden it goes from only arguable filler on Chromatica to another acclaimed Grammy winner:vegas: 

Archived