💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Replay reminds me of...

bees and honeyy

Featured Posts

bees and honeyy

I’m not sure if anyone has already said this, but Replay really reminds me of...

Americano. 

I think it’s the chaos of the instrumental, and the similar instruments used. Anyone else hear it? 

JRCF29

Reminds me a bit of Swine, "Your monsters are torturing me"/"You're just a pig inside a human body"

Don't Call Me Gaga

NewUsername

Yes, got Americano vibes as well.
I prefer Americano though for now.

Replay gives me real polonaise vibes as well :laughga: 
Not sure if non Belgians and Dutch are aware of this phenomenon/dance.

AlejandrOoO
2 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Replay gives me real polonaise vibes as well :laughga: 

Death, hahahaha :lmao:

I agree with the OP tho 

LunAticMonster

omggggeeee Yaaaaaaasssss :what::enigma::enigma::enigma::cryga:i literally haven't used gagadaily since 6 or 7 years. I come on here to reaaaddd and love and laugh at everything here!  But this post made me login fast ! I was just outside sparking my stache .. and had that same epiphany. Got on here n it was posted as in Just Now..:stalkga::koons::trollga: I also dropped some goodies for her album release so iam just very tripped out right now LMAO I hope I don't get clocked/. 

I need warm welcomings! This era is expanding my horizons and all I want is fellowship and refreshness :kara: rain on me indeed <3

Esteban
8 minutes ago, LunAticMonster said:

omggggeeee Yaaaaaaasssss :what::enigma::enigma::enigma::cryga:i literally haven't used gagadaily since 6 or 7 years. I come on here to reaaaddd and love and laugh at everything here!  But this post made me login fast ! I was just outside sparking my stache .. and had that same epiphany. Got on here n it was posted as in Just Now..:stalkga::koons::trollga: I also dropped some goodies for her album release so iam just very tripped out right now LMAO I hope I don't get clocked/. 

I need warm welcomings! This era is expanding my horizons and all I want is fellowship and refreshness :kara: rain on me indeed <3

Hi, can't really express my warm welcoming, stache too and too much booze, I hope you spend a great day/night :kara:

OT: Replay is my favorite song from chromatica and don't remind me of Americano or Swine but keep streaming it, I need it as  single :pray:

Pharamon

Yessssss I said it in one of the other threads and noone heard that

Ronnie

friday night disco GIF by Alex BedderWhen I listen to Replay all I visualize is her being a Disco Queen at Studio 54 and dancing the night away.

GypsyVida

It reminds me of Love Again by Dua Lipa

Stream COWBOY CARTER

SCHEISSEMONTRE
1 hour ago, honeyy said:

I’m not sure if anyone has already said this, but Replay really reminds me of...

Americano. 

I think it’s the chaos of the instrumental, and the similar instruments used. Anyone else hear it? 

honestly idk what you're hearing but it's sounds like disco to me 

Mychal

bees and honeyy
59 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

honestly idk what you're hearing but it's sounds like disco to me 

oh the chorus just gave me similar vibes :interestinga:

RAYA.core

The very intro of the sound gradation is familiar also in Animal Collective's Daily Routine or My Girls. 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Archived