đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Fun Tonight about Troy?

Just A Holy Fool

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
4 hours ago, Mill said:

Yes I know but seriously? She’s a multi millionaire. She wouldn’t be where she is without those songs and that fan is implying she is trying to move away from the songs that made her famous. She knew what she was getting into from day 1. She wanted fame, it didn’t accidentally happen. 

Okay, but it’s also not fair to act like she could know what it would *actually* be like to be famous before ever experiencing it. She certainly loved the idea of it, but if she had any misgivings about it (she does), I think it’s warranted. Being a celebrity is not as easy or as glamorous as it looks. Just because we tend to idealize wealth doesn’t mean it fixes everything. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BleepBloop
2 hours ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

ok? but just bc it's a conversation with herself doesn't mean she's not reacting/responding to external conflicts? not all issues are inherent. we can attribute the source of our suffering to how other people make us feel, resulting in internal conversations via the lyrics of this song. This song is clearly about christian.

That's your opinion

ThefamebaII
5 hours ago, justhislife said:

Plastic Doll seems to fit Kinney. Especially with that girl coming forward about using and manipulating her. 

Omg what girl.. 👀 Did something happen? 

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, ThefamebaII said:

Omg what girl.. 👀 Did something happen? 

There was a YouTube video about a woman saying she was seeing Kinney every once in a while. But he had this weird relationship with another woman, turns out he was actually dating her and got her pregnant. So he was manipulating the woman in the video. She also said that Kinney was still obsessed with Coco, the stuffed monkey he got Gaga while they were together. 

MonsterVisions

Totes Carino. That dude has more Gaga photos in his Instagram than she has on hers!

“FREE MY MIND”

Archived