💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Chromatica SOLD OUT

Warning

Featured Posts

Warning

Hello fellow Chromatians, I was casually browsing Gaga's UK shop https://shopuk.ladygaga.com  to grab an extra copy and what not, and guess what EVERYTHING IS SOLD OUT except for standard Chromatica CD, have you noticed is it the same situation in other shops as well?

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

Down the memory lane, Chromaticas older sister ARTPOP <3 :

tumblr_muhplvNpNl1r9hlymo1_1280.jpg

L E O

FNAC (the biggest music retailer in France) has the picture disc and the 3 cassettes sold out has well! It's good, the faster it sold, the faster they'll have to reissue it (with hopefully new formats!)

Dramatica

The jockstraps aren't sold out yet

default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Hurem
2 minutes ago, Warning said:

except for standard Chromatica CD

So it's not sold out? :poot: 

Bonkers

Damnit, i prayed for lighting, i should have prayed for swag.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Jill

Gaga's manager is talking with Tim Cook on the phone as we speak! It's amazing

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Chic

Does this mean anything? They may have just under stocked. I feel like this doesn’t mean anything unless we know how many copies they had. I hope it’s good news though.

Warning
1 minute ago, Hurem said:

So it's not sold out? :poot: 

Let me grab that last physical/digital iTunes copy of Chromatica real quick to make it happen, ARTPOP sold out on iTunes teas :billie:

BlingNotTheMusic

Idk if this is related but I went to my local Target on Friday and could not find the cd anywhere. I looked online and all the ones in the area said "not sold at this location". I looked at Walmart.com and their stores said it would arrive June 2nd. No other record stores (aka none really) had it either. 

I already ordered the signed one but I had to order a standard one through Google as it got here faster than from LG.com

numb the flame

The vinyl's + cassettes are still in stock. Anyone know how quickly it takes them to restock the UK store? I want that green tracklist tee but it's completely sold out :messga:

mister max

When is the ROM merch going online in the Uk store??

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived