💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica is Gaga's Least Explicit and Least Sexual Alberm, Surprised?

Bon Gonzalez

Featured Posts

SarahTannoIsHere

I told y’all it was gonna be non explicit, but no y’all said she was gonna say bitch atleast once.    Skskskskskskskskksskskskksksksksks

Consent to LMAO react me

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HiWayUniCorn

Yet at the same time it's lyrical her darkest album instead of poker facing and covering with metaphor we get her explicit truth: someone who was raped their personality fracturing creating a world to escape to (Alice/Stupid Love) is constantly feeling the sadness she tries to escape (Rain on Me). Takes antipsychotics to help cope with feeling triggered (911/Replay) Still feels like a sex toy (Plastic Doll). If this was a film it would be NC-17

Ivy
11 hours ago, Waad said:

Can you quote what part is sexual 😂

Well this part:
"Come come unwrap me
I'll show you what's me
Close your eyes don't peek
Now I'm undressing
Unwrap sour candy"

And most of all:
"Come on sour candy" :bon: 

HausOfHarlow

I think the lack of explicit lyrics was intentional - coupled with the shorter song lengths, the lack of a true ballad, it all adds up to the perfect streaming album and also will reach the most listeners - tweens/teens, young adults, adults 30+, so many more people will be open to this kind of album, than if it was littered with strong suggestive and explicit themes/lyrics. With the exception of Sour Candy, this is probably the first album that I could play for my mother and not be nervous about it lol 

KeepOnSwimming

In Replay's bridge she sings 'damage is done' I found out earlier today. :saladga:

I thought she said 'the bi**h is dumb':wtfga::air:

Chromatican

The album that ends the masturbation anthem streak? I’m shook. :bradley:

Archived