• 10+
    • 9-10
    • 7-8
    • 5-6
    • 3-4
    • 1-2

Featured Posts

Helix

Sour Candy is a 10 for me :vegas: It's way more than I expected, as a fairly recent BLACKPINK stan I expected the song to be kinda cute-sy with some expected drop serving as the chorus, but it's a BANGER

A solid 6 for me. It's a cute song to bop to and Gaga's talking is really sexy. BLACKPINK's part is super cute. But to me the song doesn't fit anywhere in the album, especially in the second act (the other songs are way darker and more personal). I feel like Gaga and BP are in different songs, they didn't work much together, sounds like one half is BP and the other is Gaga. 

JoshuaT

9,5 because it too short, i hope they will release a extended version with the MV

L E O

9-10, it would have been PERFECT with a rap verse from either Lisa or Jennie, but definitively one of the highlight of the album!

heygurlhi

Gaga dominates that song, but they dont fit sonicly and it just sound cheap in the end 

Ignore me i drink

Doncho

7-8. I really like it, and it grew on me. Gaga s chorus might be the best chorus on Chromatica, but the structure of the song is too weird for me to give it a 9 or 10. A BOP though

Dramatica

BTS fans are voting less than 7 and they will be reported

default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

huttont

It’s a 5 from me. Half the points for half a song :vegas:

it would’ve been a solid 10 if it had a proper bridge or at least one more minute 

McYves

In a perfect world she would have released this as a non-album single or something and THEN released Chromatica with more Sophie stuff instead. I don't know, it's a cute bop but it feels like it doesn't belong to Chromatica. 7-8 tho.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

steven

I voted 7/10. It’s a good track, but I feel like it’s the weakest collab on the album, making the song a bit forgettable.

BlingNotTheMusic

7-8

It could be longer, have more Gaga, and switch in pace (my main criticism of most Chromatica tracks)

KatieJudasGaga4

8/10

It's my least favorite song on the album, but I still love and enjoy it

Archived