Just now, CherryBoom said:

She's always so passionate when she's talking, she's Italian:trollga:

And we love a passionate italian

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juniper
10 hours ago, LVbuttondown said:

For everyone who LOL'd this post:Β celebs use the paps not the other way around. It's 2020 and A-listers like Gaga are playing chess not checkers with their PR game. I know that there is a large percentage of the people here who don't want to believe that but it is true and you can very easily educate yourself on it.

Here's an article that breaks it down very simply:Β https://www.eonline.com/news/832995/the-art-of-the-staged-paparazzi-photo-how-celebrity-couples-look-so-in-love

Now there may be about 10-20% of paparazzi pics that do happen organically if they are in a major city and hanging around areas like studios but even then it doesn't mean they didn't set it up.

Β 

This is exactly it!

I've read several articles where the paparazzi explains how celebs' teams basically have them on speed dial. This is why when Gaga for example is in NYC it's usually the same agency taking the photos. I have also seen Peter tip off photographers outside hotels when they wanted to leave because Gaga was taking too long.

People simply seem to want to believe that Gaga is being hounded around the city, but still complain when she manages to slip around unnoticed for months. She benefits from having her picture in the tabloids, so if she can control what they put out then all the better for her.

A hint: Have you ever wondered why there's crystal clear, excellent photos of Gaga inside restaurants in LA sometimes?

Archived