💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Chromatica Ball can be her 3rd tour with a storyline

mezzanine

Featured Posts

mezzanine

The Monster Ball Tour was described as "the first-ever pop electro opera" by Gaga herself. 
With The Born This Way Ball, we saw a second story told through the concert, a theatrical piece performed in front of us, where she gave birth to a new alien race and defeated an evil force.

And now, with Chromatica, we go back to that alien & outer space visual narrative. So, what if...

94331618_10158542876164574_2751555452264

The Chromatica Ball starts in the Chromatica Universe, on a planet where different tribes coexist in peace. But this peace gets disturbed again with that evil force coming back and putting every tribe down, making each other fight for personal beliefs, their differences, their egos and own insecurities [parallelism to the current situation in the world]. The whole coexistence is in danger and war could start anytime, and Gaga and her tribe start on a mission of reunion, healing, understanding, and celebration of life.

INTRO - WELCOME TO CHROMATICA
1. Babylon [HausLabs version] [the tribes (dancers) are celebrating and dancing, but each one on their own, coexisting, but not together in an attached meaning]
2. Dance In The Dark [instrumental intro] [the evil force appears, influences the tribes, and these start to fight each other and separate] + Dance In The Dark [Gaga and her tribe are now alone at the stage, the other dancers go away]
3. Government Hooker

101216610_10158670846519574_324686290917

INTERLUDE - CHROMATICA I
4. Alice
5. Perfect Illusion
6. Bad Romance [until after bridge 1] / Alejandro [short version] [Gaga makes up with the first tribe and they follow hers]
7. Stupid Love

100045025_10158676540829574_904077824536

TALKED INTERLUDE - RAIN ON ME INSTRUMENTAL INTRO [they find another tribe, they start arguing, Gaga convinces them to make up, they accept and she goes with hers backstage to change their outfit, the other two discuss about the politic atmosphere they're living and how do they feel]

8. Rain on Me
9. Free Woman [intro from studio version - then switching to demo version at the first chorus]
10. Sexxx Dreams [short version] / I Like It Rough [short version] [switching from one to another with a medley]
11. Fun Tonight
12. G.U.Y.

98363886_10158664584329574_4305630565924

INTERLUDE - CHROMATICA II
13. 911
14. Paparazzi [short version]
15. Plastic Doll [instrumentally linked to both Paparazzi and Monster]
16. Monster [short version]
17. Scheiße

TALKED INTERLUDE - with glimpses of Scheiße [DJWS remix] s instrumental [they find a third tribe, but before they can react, they separate aggressively, and cite them at the old chapel* at night to solve the issues one way or another]
*the tour will be in stadiums, and when it starts it will be still sunny, so while the concert happens, it will get darker aswell, going with the storyline

18. Just Dance / Poker Face [medley]
19. Black Jesus † Amen Fashion [version with part of the song sang, part with just the instrumental, with Gaga dancing with the tribes (dancers), and talking about how she loved to dance to this song in an old castle she used to live, long time ago (wink to The Born This Way Ball)]

101195332_10158674333354574_156013958600

INTERLUDE - SOUR CANDY

20. Enigma [+ afterwards her talking to the tribes about the citation since they're getting close to the old Chapel, expressing how concerned she is, and that she needs a moment for herself, then they leave]
21. Million Reasons [piano version] [+ afterwards her tribe comes in, and she chooses a fan, that they bring to the piano with her]
22. Speech [about how important is to stay together, fight injustice and denounce it when we see it + talk with the fan]  + Diamond Heart [piano version]

TALKED INTERLUDE [she comes down of the piano part of the stage, the fan goes back to its place, and the tribes gather all; they have arrived to the Chapel, and meet with each other, but the mood is worse than ever, and it feels like the worst is about to happen, they start to argue and scream at each other, and Gaga screams stronger to stop, making them all silent]

87979270_10158338944274574_8255281954455

23. Electric Chapel [+ they all make up in the end]
24. The Edge Of Glory

100697296_10158678349479574_760806075266

INTERLUDE - CHROMATICA III [EXTENDED VERSION]
25. Sine from Above
26. Born This Way

ENCORE
27. Love Me Right [Gaga alone on stage, the band gets next to her]
28. Replay [her tribe joins]
29. Babylon [album version] [all the tribes join + the acapella chorus in the end with the whole crowd singing along is extended for two minutes, and then the chorus (with the instrumental) of the song repeats one last time]

(Sorry, it's just a lazy Sunday lol)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JRCF29

This is a neat concept, but I really doubt we'll see I Like it Rough at this point (I hope I'm wrong:vegas:), and I can't see her not performing Telephone/Lovegame/Paparazzi/Applause

Don't Call Me Gaga

Sepsami

I want lots of BTW songs in Chromatica, I feel like the 2 would mix very well :diane:

skaxboy

Babylon a closet and an opener? Yes please!!! The album version made me cry, I just imagined it being a grand finale! 

JRCF29

What I'd really like to see, but I doubt all of it will happen, is

All of Chromatica

Poker Face, Just Dance, LoveGame, Boys Boys Boys OR ILIR from The Fame

Bad Romance, Alejandro, and Dance In The Dark from TFM

BTW, Judas, TEOG, and Govt. Hooker from BTW

Applause, G.U.Y and DWUW from ARTPOP

John Wayne, DIC, and Million Reasons from Joanne

It puts the setlist at close to 30 songs, but time-wise it wouldn't be more than two hours so idk

Don't Call Me Gaga

ARTBOP
15 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

Free Woman [demo version]

I love you.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

she aint singing Perfect Illusion ever again

mezzanine

Hmmm you've made me think and I've edited this section

Spoiler

INTERLUDE - CHROMATICA II
13. 911
14. Paparazzi [short version]
15. Plastic Doll [instrumentally linked to both Paparazzi and Monster]
16. Monster [short version]
17. Scheiße

I think Monster actually fits next to Plastic Doll and/or 911, and Paparazzi makes sense between 911 and Plastic Doll since it's lyrically cohesive, and this way it wouldn't break the link of Chromatica II and 911 instrumentally

Also, rethinking, Free Woman could start as the album version, and before the first Chorus, switch to the demo version, so it would be perfect and everyone would be happy, I'm about to edit that

Jill
3 hours ago, mezzanine said:

10. Sexxx Dreams [short version] / I Like It Rough [short version]

what is this horny segment :rip: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

RebeldeFaith

You are telling me that the artRave had no storyline? I always thought it was about an angel who came down to earth, got naked, smoked weed, had an orgy, got betrayed by her lover and sang a jazz song. :oprah:

Something something idk

MonsterBall13
4 hours ago, whipopotamus said:

she aint singing Perfect Illusion ever again

mariah carey hair flip GIFDon’t even think tHat 

HeavyPunkLover

Where is HML?

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Archived