💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tinashe and Kehlani dragged Lana

FrozenKookie

Featured Posts

FrozenKookie

It's because of the video that's on the last part of Lana's IG post:

Edit: Lana already removed the video. Kehlani deleted her first tweets for calling Lana out and Tinashe tweeted this

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cocaine Heart

The moral supremacy. Everyone will literally have a problem with something she does. 

We going to boo

Jill

well tbh i don't see anything wrong in looting, i think that the people who are against that can't see the extreme gravity of the problem and like to think everything would be better off with "kindness" and "peaceful protest", which is not an option anymore

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Borislshere
Just now, Cocaine Heart said:

The moral supremacy. Everyone will literally have a problem with something she does. 

Or, Lana has a big platform and posting pictures/videos of the people rioting is dangerous for them. 

Aphrodizy26
Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

well tbh i don't see anything wrong in looting, i think that the people who are against that can't see the extreme gravity of the problem and like to think everything would be better off with "kindness" and "peaceful protest", which is not an option anymore

Her issue isnt that ppl are looting its that shes posting the people and they can be traced down and apprehended 

Jill
Just now, Aphrodizy26 said:

Her issue isnt that ppl are looting its that shes posting the people and they can be traced down and apprehended 

Oh I got it wrong then sorry :toofunny:

Rudz Xinc
1 minute ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Apparently you're not a Kindness Punk. :trollga:

Look at those clowns

She probably did not think about their faces showing, im sure she can personally call her and tell her about this. No need to try and make her a racist again and again when there is nothing.

Jill
Just now, Rudz Xinc said:

Apparently you're not a Kindness Punk. :trollga:

A Kindness Punk is not a fool sis, if they existed here they would join the protests in a heartbeat 

Cocaine Heart
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

Or, Lana has a big platform and posting pictures/videos of the people rioting is dangerous for them. 

Firstly, she literally posted the video because of man standing on the car. Secondly this is why people should not be violently rioting because when this dies downs, those people will suffer to get jobs, have mountains of legal fees and their families will end up suffering even more. That is on the flip side which people are not accounting for.  

We going to boo

3 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Looting small private business is different from looting government and the police. I support attacking government in certain cases like this, but not attack other human beings.

Rudz Xinc
Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

A Kindness Punk is not a fool sis, if they existed here they would join the protests in a heartbeat 

But do you think The Kindness Punks will loot. :trollga:

Look at those clowns

edengowon

they're doing this for clout. not because it's an issue. you can't see the looters' faces in the videos. simple.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

InstantDejavu
4 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Cause with looting, you are harming innocent people that have NOTHING to do with it. I mean what has Target of whatever store got to do with a corrupt police officer?????

Looting hurts the WRONG people that probably even support BLM. 

Archived