💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana attends protest!

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

BleepBloop
Just now, catsandlabneh said:

It's cool dw :party:, but you know how people will jump on a anything to cAnCeL her and the title can give that impression 

I know! But I really just wasn't sure if she was actually there or just randomly driving around! I obv love Lana

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heygurlhi
12 minutes ago, TomFord said:

"F*ck the police" the irony :teehee:

she means it litteraly hun :huntyga: 

Ignore me i drink

Aphrodizy26

she shouldn’t have publically posted ppl looting and tagged identities but i mean go off white woman LMAO

rasclautmangos

I am not in any way excited about these celebrity protest photo ops.

I hope to GOD Gaga doesn't go out there and does a cute pose with a sign or take pics with fans. 

DelusionalGaga

Marina running to follow Lana on IG again before she noticed that she unfollowed

tenor.gif

edengowon
3 minutes ago, Jase said:

:toofunny: 

you couldn't tell anyone's identities from the videos. people need to get over themselves.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Aphrodizy26
2 minutes ago, Autumn said:

you couldn't tell anyone's identities from the videos. people need to get over themselves.

It’s a really high risk. Y’all need to stop continuously acting like black people aren’t under a goddamn microscope with these damn cops when indeed they are and thats the issue 

ItWasntLaauv

She really said “y’all really think I’m racist, LETS WALK!! (vroom vroom)” 

BleepBloop

Also, hasn't she broken up with that cop like 3 months ago, anyways?

edengowon
Just now, Aphrodizy26 said:

It’s a really high risk. Y’all need to stop continuously acting like black people aren’t under a goddamn microscope with these damn cops when indeed they are and thats the issue 

tell that to the thousands of videos all over social media anyway. you cannot see their faces. millions of videos have been removed because you CAN see their faces... you can't here. going out and posting what's actually happening is a thousand times better than posting a "so sad :((" on your instagram story.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Archived