💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Chromatica highlights

Lunakween

Featured Posts

Lunakween

1. Chromatica I

It's a beautiful orchestra and a great intro for the album. It also blends beautiful into Alice.

2. Free Woman

I'm not nothing without a steady hand
I'm not nothing unless I know I can
I'm still something if I don't got a man
I'm a free woman, oh-oh (Be free)

A great feminsm-anthem. I love it. It may doesn't beat Scheiße but it's still iconic

3. Fun Tonight

I don't know why, but this song always makes me emotional. I don't know why so many people say that it's a filler

4. The transition from Chromatica II to 911

5. Plastic Doll

@Mill perfectely described my feelings about this song in another tread. As a transgirl, men see you as a fetish, as a sexual phantasy, allthough everything I want is a guy who doesn't play with me or sees me as a Plastic Doll. I just want a guy who sees me as a normal girl

Also, the bridge is really beautiful. I love it when she says "Gaga"

6. Enigma/Replay

7. The choire in Babylon

8. Love Me Right

My favorite songs are Alice, Fun Tonight, Plastic Doll, Replay, 911 and Enigma :vegas: It's also my fav album rn 

What are your highlights and fav songs?

Gracious Gaga

yay!

okay my highlights are

Alice

Replay

♥ Kindness Police.

OpusDiaboli666

My favorite songs are: Alice, 911, Fun Tonight & 1000 Doves

My favorite lyric is:

“Lift me up give me a start cause I‘ve been flying with some broken arms..lift me up just a small nudge & I‘ll be flying like 1000 Doves“

steven

It’s so hard to choose :saladga:

My favorites songs are Alice, ROM, Enigma, SFA and Babylon. And I really can’t get enough of those interludes.

wahljennifer322

Entire album on repeat! So full of energy! My highlights are Alice -OMG - ALICE! I love it. Enigma - her vocals, love her lower, deeper voice with some powerhouse sections.  ROM - just perfect! Free Woman, Plastic Doll and Fun tonight are also up there. The only one I don't care for is 911. It is just a little techno-y electronic in her voice. It is the style of the song not the lyrics that I don't care for so much. And while I like Sine from Above, it was definitely not what I expected from an Elton collab. I do miss having one strong ballad on the album because she does them so well and I was hoping this would have been the one. Still a great song though. Babylon is growing on me and yes, it reminds me of a mash up between Vogue and one of my other Gaga favorites, Black Jesus + Amen Fashion.

But really, I don't think there is a bad song on the album. It is home run! We obviously are each drawn to certain more than others and those were mine.

Lunakween
45 minutes ago, wahljennifer322 said:

Entire album on repeat! So full of energy! My highlights are Alice -OMG - ALICE! I love it. Enigma - her vocals, love her lower, deeper voice with some powerhouse sections.  ROM - just perfect! Free Woman, Plastic Doll and Fun tonight are also up there. The only one I don't care for is 911. It is just a little techno-y electronic in her voice. It is the style of the song not the lyrics that I don't care for so much. And while I like Sine from Above, it was definitely not what I expected from an Elton collab. I do miss having one strong ballad on the album because she does them so well and I was hoping this would have been the one. Still a great song though. Babylon is growing on me and yes, it reminds me of a mash up between Vogue and one of my other Gaga favorites, Black Jesus + Amen Fashion.

But really, I don't think there is a bad song on the album. It is home run! We obviously are each drawn to certain more than others and those were mine.

Yep, 911 had to grow on me too 

Archived