MARINA starts a Twitter mess: "you have to be mentally ill to be a cop"

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
46 minutes ago, A R T P O P said:

First she releases a shitty album and then implies mentally unwell people are violent. 

did it feel real good that you could get that dig in 

Serial Chiller

Haha look at all the cop defenders. Was gonna use the term BookLeaker but don’t want WPs lol. You people know what she means. Stop going all pedantic over her “bUt tHeRe ArE gOoD cOpS” cuz you sound just like the “aLL LiVeS mAtTeR” crowd. 

If there is a fight against police brutality and you are willing to stand with the very force people are fighting against, not just compromising but actively suppressing their voice, then you’re trash - and that is every single “riot cop” standing in line right now. Pure unadulterated trash. 

51 minutes ago, codymonster said:

I love you Marina, but no, this is NOT what needs to be said :messga: There are so many fantastic cops who risk their lives for people every day. This is a very dangerous thing to say, especially during this time.

Exactly, my uncle does it every day, and he’s NOTHING like the cops you see on the news letters. Not to mention she’s using mental illness as a REALLY negative thing, something we don’t need today :saladga:

6 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Sociopathy and psychopathy are mental illnesses, not all sociopath are killers, same with psychopaths so I would say yes it's not right to make fun of em

Sociopaths and Psychopaths enjoy seeing others suffer physically and emotionally. Their brain releases a happy hormone that 99% of people dont release when seeing violence. Not all of them are killers, but all of them are horrible people that emotionally and sometimes physically abuse people.

Dont make fun of them, but should we shouldnt use compassion and understanding when it comes to literally evil people.

Serial Chiller
18 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

When you or your family are a victim of crime (I hope that never happens), remember that "Lmao" and don't call the cops. Solve it yourself.

Lmao stop acting like they’re doing it out of goodwill. Cops are paid by taxpayers to serve the people. That’s their duty. You know what’s NOT their duty? Racial profiling, killing innocent unarmed people and being an overall pos. STFU it’s like you’re paid to do a job, do it in the worst way possible and then act all indignant when get called out. 

ice bear

no Marina i am mentally ill and i wouldn't murder someone, this hurts all people but the ones you were targeting...

ice heard one side from above

Economy
1 hour ago, codymonster said:

I love you Marina, but no, this is NOT what needs to be said :messga: There are so many fantastic cops who risk their lives for people every day. This is a very dangerous thing to say, especially during this time.

This. As much as cops piss me off and have had bad dealings with them, there's good cops too

I think there's 3 main types of cops

#1 the ones that genuinely wanna help, keep us safe and support and contribute to the community in a positive way

#2 The cops that do it just as a job. They are neither amazing nor assholes. They just want their paycheck

#3 the asshole pricks that are attracted to law enforcement as the kind of job they can be jerks with and get a thrill out of being agressive pricks and when they profile against someone (in this case racially) even worse

14 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

we shouldnt use compassion and understanding when it comes to literally evil people.

I'm very neutral to these type of people, I won't go out of my way to do something evil to them bcs they're evil. It's best to ignore them. Also they were born like that, their brain is abnormal, so I agree no point in understanding them, I don't necessarily have compassion but I'm not gonna be heartless either 

2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I'm very neutral to these type of people, I won't go out of my way to do something evil to them bcs they're evil. It's best to ignore them. Also they were born like that, their brain is abnormal, so I agree no point in understanding them, I don't necessarily have compassion but I'm not gonna be heartless either 

Yeah I agree, I just think we should make a difference between a mentally ill person and a psychopath. Yes they are both mentally ill, but in different ways and should be treated differently.

jared011

I’ve been over her virtue signaling for some time. You can’t just make such a sweeping generalization. Fame made her feel like an under appreciated savior of the world....girl this ain’t it.

rasclautmangos

People are just running their mouths for cool points right now. 

Prostitute Barbie

Yuck don’t ever relate mental illness with racism and violence. Who tf does she think she is? 

Archived