šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

MARINA starts a Twitter mess: "you have to be mentally ill to be a cop"

Bambino

Featured Posts

Lana and now Marina, stop tweeting. Where is the PR teamĀ :bradley:Ā Imagine Gaga tweeting rants and posts like this now. I hate it when peopleĀ generalizeĀ an entire group. ThereĀ are are good and bad people in all races and professions.Ā 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOVE JUNKIE

I don't know if this is more offensive to cops or people who are mentally ill.

on a three day bender

elijahfan

It's actually really interesting to see all the extreme reactions to the protests. Here in France, we're so used to demonstrations that it's basically become part of life..... Rubber bullets and tear gas have stopped making the news a long time ago. It's made me aware of how I've progressively become used to living in the middle of violence and chaosĀ :deadbanana:Ā Just be safe everyone.

ladygagafan1234

Never been prouder to stan Gaga and even more so when there's ignorant people like this getting famous. I hope she's cancelledĀ :tea:

Parsakaali

I think I get what she is trying to say, but the way this comes across is like saying all germans are nazis etc.

Eighteen

i mean... there are good cops out there... some are horrible, and some whole police institutions are horrible, but there are good ones out there i mean tf.Ā has no one here had to call the police for help before? cause i have. and lucky for me i had good ones show up and help.Ā 

Eighteen

and that is not to say that there aren't places where police don't even show up, or when they do the power is in their head, or they're racist. cops like that exist. but so do the good ones.Ā 

ladygagafan1234
6 minutes ago, Parsakaali said:

I think I get what she is trying to say, but the way this comes across is like saying all germans are nazis etc.

Comparing mental illness to nazismĀ I can't.

Parsakaali
3 minutes ago, Kromatica said:

Comparing mental illness to nazismĀ I can't.

Sorry, I just really like drawing the nazi card when ever possible. I literally have physical one that I always keep in my pocket in case i get into an argument.

ice bear
24 minutes ago, Matt said:

Lana and now Marina, stop tweeting. Where is the PR teamĀ 

conclusionĀ : Florence is the most sane indie girl

ice heard one side from above

SchwineLove

She just want to jump the woke train but doesn't have enough cognitive capacity

VictoriaWinters

RacistDaily coming out and defending cops again but are we really surprised?Ā :billie:

Xoxo, Victoria

HausOfMark
9 minutes ago, VictoriaWinters said:

RacistDaily coming out and defending cops again but are we really surprised?Ā :billie:

Not all cops are racist and wrong.

-Mark

Archived