💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Celebs that took part in the protests

COOOK

Featured Posts

Gagadonna
24 minutes ago, Suigetsu said:

Why they protest? The cop that commited a murder is fired and awaiting jail time.

It's over. Go home and stream Chromatica.

Cause it's not only about the cop, it's about the whole system. 

Suigetsu
19 minutes ago, Thats stupid Luv said:

The continued systemic racism that made that excessive violence happen is still unchanged. A man is dead. Reform is needed. Also that cop has been charged not convicted, and they’re denying his force as a link to the death of the man: this is not over.

do you know how much white people die from cops in US everyday?

Thats stupid Luv
35 minutes ago, Suigetsu said:

Updated my stats to a broader and more accurate scope of unequal mistreatment and murder of African American citizens by police in the graphic below.

Not to mention incarceration inequality (37% of imprisoned citizens are African American to the 30% that are white)  and the higher rates of assault and injuries to suspects of African American citizens versus white citizens by law enforcement.

All of that Info is very easy to source with a quick web search next time you want to pull a strawmans argument though ! đŸ‘‹đŸ»21857.jpeg

S0436

The major celebs will be staying in their mansions because even they could see the hypocrisy of one minute telling us to self-isolate and then the next to go out and protest in crowds.  Remember the virus is prejudice-free. 

Suuus
1 minute ago, S0436 said:

The major celebs will be staying in their mansions because even they could see the hypocrisy of one minute telling us to self-isolate and then the next to go out and protest in crowds.  Remember the virus is prejudice-free. 

I can understand if gaga didnt go she is very sesebtible to desease you know

Hebi

I wonder how many of them will get infected with covid for not practicing social distancing

Agunimon
1 hour ago, Suigetsu said:

Why they protest? The cop that commited a murder is fired and awaiting jail time.

Can you stop posting in these threads? You have the most narrow mindset I have ever seen on this forum to not be able to see the larger issue.

Pennywise
1 hour ago, AMURER said:

Because the system is rotten and if it's not changed, things like this will happen again

I seem to remember that that user is a republican, don't bother sis 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise
3 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Can you stop posting in these threads? You have the most narrow mindset I have ever seen on this forum to not be able to see the larger issue.

they are a republican :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Fantina
1 hour ago, Suigetsu said:

That is only one case though. There are countless others where they weren't arrested or even fired. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Daylight Jokers

I'm a little conflicted. I'm proud of these people for standing up yet worried because these protests are happening during a time where everyone needs to be social distancing.

Mr S
2 hours ago, Suigetsu said:

I'm sure many people of many races die from cops, but you are missing the point here. There is a difference between a cop killing a criminal and a cop killing a black guy because they automatically see criminal. Did you not see the video? Did you not see the look of pride on his face?

Archived