Biggest Bitch

Title  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Title

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

dit

100% yes. One of the few songs I heard and instantly knew would be a single / should be a single. Chromatica in general is an amazing album and my favorite but as far as singles go very little strikes me as having potential to be hits other than Rain On Me & 1000 Doves. 

Dayman

Only if they did a double A-Side of the album version and the Piano Demo - and wait until later in the album cycle.

Guest WhoDoWeHaveHere

it's my only skip on the album. though I have to admit the piano version is great though. which brings me to the problem: i have the feeling it was written as a ballad and for me personally the dance production doesn't really work. but tastes are different, so if you love it, great :heart:  but I don't see radio picking it up honestly 

JillTyrell2004

I can hear it being played on the radio here in the UK for sure. 

warhol killer

Not as the next one. Probably if it was the 2nd to the last/last single.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

ApplauseftAdele
9 minutes ago, WhoDoWeHaveHere said:

it's my only skip on the album. though I have to admit the piano version is great though. which brings me to the problem: i have the feeling it was written as a ballad and for me personally the dance production doesn't really work. but tastes are different, so if you love it, great :heart:  but I don't see radio picking it up honestly 

I agree I always skip it :billie: there’s just nothing about it that pushes any sort of boundary... if it were up to me the next single should be Babylon, Sine or Alice

Clayton

The Piano Demo... 100%. Made me cry the first time I listened to it. The standard album version could go a bit unnoticed as I believe other songs have more character (Babylon, 911, Alice...)

GagaUnderYou

The Piano Demo is beautiful. I don't know which version I love more. 

I'm pretty sure when she said she was calling her next album ADELE she has just finished up with 1000 Doves. 

Imagine 1000 Doves (feat. Adele). 

GagaUnderYou
18 minutes ago, WhoDoWeHaveHere said:

Most of this album was probably written on a piano before the BPM kicked in. 

LOUDER

Chromatica have a lot of single worthy songs... It's so hard to choose and she can't please everyone or make everyone's favorite song a single.

Good luck Gaga :bradley:

My name isn't Alice but I'll keep looking for Wonderland.

Frostken

One of my favourites along with Fun Tonight. It's also very radio friendly.

Guest WhoDoWeHaveHere
2 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

not so sure about that. when you bring so many dance producers/djs on board the bring beats and drops and i think some songs have been written around those existing fragments. remember that with ARTPOP the instrumentals popped up after the release because the producers had them finished before showing them to gaga?

numb the flame
4 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Gaga has always said a good pop song can be stripped from it's instrumentation and still sound just as amazing on a piano

Archived