:applause:

Step up, white people.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

coolninjaguy
Just now, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Beautifully said.

:applause:

Step up, white people.

how did y'all even read it that fast... it was posted literally 2 minutes ago LOL

Hybrid AT

She is so articulate about what she wants to convey and does it precisely every time. I'm so grateful for her presence in this world.

Black lives matter. America needs to have a serious reckoning. It's already countless incidents and deaths late.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

dit

incredible and humble response. We need to elevate BLACK VOICES EVERYWHERE. They are the most targetted communities in America and have been systematically hated on for far too long. I have had it with seeing racists continuously win, continuously **** black voices and shut rage against racism. The world is TIRED of this. America will NEVER heal if it does not fix and PROPERLY work on it's core issue which is still to this day racism! Until then America will continue being a mess. If you cannot help, protect, respect and love a huge portion of your own population how can you ever become better as a country? How? African Americans make up about 15% of the US's population according to a 2018 census. How can you better yourself as a nation if you oppress 15% of your country?

Archived