💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga speaks out about George Floyd; Calls out Trump

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

God Control
1 minute ago, Leoj305 said:

Here we go...... this country is going to fall. 

Maybe it should, instead of bragging about freedom when it’s only for white people

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G
1 minute ago, God Control said:

That would be a lot more meaningful than this BS we just read, like it’s some elementary school coloring book cover crap. At least say “fight for your rights” or is that only used when it’s in a song to be sold for the gays? 

Where have you been then? You don’t think black people have been fighting for their rights to still get s*** on everyday by a system that basically boxes people who look a certain way into certain categories?

Franz Ferdinand
1 minute ago, PussPuss said:

She is ARE YOU?

She is not. I'm sorry, but let's be real, she is not approaching this with the same passion as she does LGBTQ+ rights. I liked her message, it sounds genuine and it's a good start, but she NEEDS to do more. Posting these kinds of messages is not enough. We're past that. She should lead by example. If she can't take part in the protests herself (or at least support the protests by sending supplies like water and face masks), she needs to be donating to bailout funds and grassroots organizers, and encouraging others to do the same. Remember when she spoke at the National Equality March in 2009, when she appeared with officers who were removed bc of DADT at the 2010 VMAs and filmed herself contacting her representatives to ask for DADT to be repealed, or her response to Pulse. That's what being involved looks like.

rasclautmangos
Just now, God Control said:

That would be a lot more meaningful than this BS we just read, like it’s some elementary school coloring book cover crap. At least say “fight for your rights” or is that only used when it’s in a song to be sold for the gays? 

It's only for the gays who can't think for themselves and need to be guided by a popstar named Gaga to function.

Hybrid AT
2 minutes ago, Saint Gaga said:

I don't completely agree with them,But Gaga truly ignored the looting & murder of white people in US right now.. She could've addressed it and asked for a protest without violence

Did you read the same statement that I read? And did you forget the subject of Angel Down?

Some of y'all are so ignorant :saladga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

DavidLuis198
1 minute ago, Saint Gaga said:

I don't completely agree with them,But Gaga truly ignored the looting & murder of white people in US right now.. She could've addressed it and asked for a protest without violence

she said that in her own way, in the post she says that even if anger is the justified feeling people are feeling right now, she will no contribute to more violence and will try to something in the most non-violent way she can.

The thing is, as a white rich woman, she does not have any right to say to black people what they should or not do it, and she knows that and address it on the post, the only thing she can do is help as she can

I don't know how to write in english

Modern Ecstasy2
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

Y'all they are literally shooting and burning everything outside of my apartment. 

This is absolutely insane. 

Oh my gosh. I am thinking of you... and stay as safe as possible!

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

PartySick
6 minutes ago, God Control said:

How will they change when half the country is racist enough to vote for a racist, homophobic and xenophobic person? 

Only like 15% of Americans voted for Trump.

You can paint half this country as ignorant, yeah, but to say half the people here are on Trump's side is a stretch and a half. The dude's never even broken a 50% approval rating with voters :rip:

🖤

Chlorine Sevigny
Just now, Franz Ferdinand said:

She is not. I'm sorry, but let's be real, she is not approaching this with the same passion as she does LGBTQ+ rights. I liked her message, it sounds genuine and it's a good start, but she NEEDS to do more. Posting these kinds of messages is not enough. We're past that. She should lead by example. If she can't take part in the protests herself (or at least support the protests by sending supplies like water and face masks), she needs to be donating to bailout funds and grassroots organizers, and encouraging others to do the same. Remember when she spoke at the National Equality March in 2009, when she appeared with officers who were removed bc of DADT at the 2010 VMAs and filmed herself contacting her representatives to ask for DADT to be repealed, or her response to Pulse. That's what being involved looks like.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? 

God Control
Just now, rasclautmangos said:

It's only for the gays who can't think for themselves and need to be guided by a popstar named Gaga to function.

Pretty much. But the point is it’s fake. It’s all PR written speeches and nothing genuine. Talking about kindness or Madonna having her son dance on Instagram, that’s not gonna help anyone.

KatieJudasGaga4

Guys don't argue with those 3 members, its not worth your time.

God Control
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Only like 15% of Americans voted for Trump.

Yeah and where did the rest of the votes come from? Electoral college? Who are those Saudis? Your country either has a racist majority or a racist authority that outweighs the non racist majority. Own it and do something about it. Deflecting won’t help. 

Franz Ferdinand
Just now, PussPuss said:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? 

I've been literally at the protests, been doing my part sis. Also donating to funds. Also reaching out. I'm doing my part and I'll keep doing more. We all should be.

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

she needs to be donating to bailout funds and grassroots organizers, and encouraging others to do the same.

To be fair, we don’t know that she isn’t doing that. I think she probably makes a lot of private donations. However, it would be nice to see a public one happen. I think she recognizes that a lot of her fans (and people in the general public) don’t have a lot of money, and there are other ways allies can show up in non-monetary ways.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

YourCureness
7 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

They’re getting on my nerves 

She did speak up about it the day her album was released what is this person saying. She was in a tight spot. It's not her fault she is in a middle of an album release when Americans displayed their racism again. 

Archived