šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga speaks out about George Floyd; Calls out Trump

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

PartySick
4 minutes ago, Spyro said:

THIS GIRL NEEDS TO ADVOCATE FOR BLACK RIGHTS LIKE SHE DID FOR GAY RIGHTS.Ā  PLEASE

She probably feels like it's not her place to. At least she's a vocal ally, that's honestly all I ask of her :heart:

šŸ–¤

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God Control
Just now, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

Nooo...I think the statement is we need a change, our elected officials have failed to address it, and those with privilege havenā€™t done enough to fight the problem.

How will they change when half the country is racist enough to vote for a racist, homophobic and xenophobic person?Ā 

Luna Lovegood

Theyā€™re getting on my nervesĀ 

lunaā€™s advocate

ear condom

Ā if you're racist, know that you are a disgrace to yourself ,Ā to Gaga and to humanity,Ā Ā be goneĀ 

wtf are you even doing on this website

tenor.gif

rasclautmangos
2 minutes ago, God Control said:

So whatā€™s the statement? Be kind and love each other? Honey this is GOAT or Chromatica, this is earth where black people have suffered for centuries and no voting system or peaceful protesting every helped them. They donā€™t have to wait 2 more centuries to not be shot by the police. The statement does appear to have a noble message but itā€™s so privileged and detached from reality.

What do expect her to say? Everybody go out and f*ck shyt up?Ā 

Saint Gaga
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

Preach what? Everything that they said is bullshit

I don't completely agree with them,But Gaga truly ignored the looting & murder of white people in US right now.. She could've addressed it and asked for a protest without violence

Hybrid AT
3 minutes ago, God Control said:

So whatā€™s the statement? Be kind and love each other? Honey this is GOAT or Chromatica, this is earth where black people have suffered for centuries and no voting system or peaceful protesting every helped them. They donā€™t have to wait 2 more centuries to not be shot by the police. The statement does appear to have a noble message but itā€™s so privileged and detached from reality.

Why don't you just stick to MadonnaNation? That would be greatĀ :fthis:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Y'all they are literally shooting and burning everything outside of my apartment.Ā 

Ā 

This is absolutely insane.Ā 

God Control
Just now, rasclautmangos said:

What do expect her to say? Everybody go out and f*ck shyt up?Ā 

That would be a lot more meaningful than this BS we just read, like itā€™s some elementary school coloring book cover crap. At least say ā€œfight for your rightsā€ or is that only used when itā€™s in a song to be sold for the gays?Ā 

rasclautmangos
2 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Theyā€™re getting on my nervesĀ 

It's whatever. People are acting crazy under all celebrities comments.Ā 

Girrr

I applaud her for at least issuing this statement in lieu of promoting Chromatica. This is so much more important. She already has a #1 song and album coming along. This time needs to be dedicated to uplifting and amplifying black voices.Ā 
Ā 

that being said, Gaga, open your purse. Take action. JoinĀ us in the streets.Ā 

God Control
3 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Why don't you just stick to MadonnaNation? That would be greatĀ :fthis:

Why donā€™t you just stick to whatever place where they donā€™t encourage any opposing opinion, whatever sheltered existence where you donā€™t feel one bit challenged? And you can shove those two middle fingers you have at me towards the mirror, because I have zero f*cks to give.Ā 

Iā€™m not ashamed to call our celebrities pretending to take a stand with their own privileged PR written statements that wonā€™t do the black community any good. Channel that energy you have to support black people instead of shaming me for a Madonna avatar

YourCureness

I teared up. She acknowledged thag she is a privileged white woman and admits that she is part of that community to systematically allowed this injustice to happen.Ā 

Ā 

And I am happy that she directly attack Trump.Ā 

Ā 

Speak up Little Monsters.Ā 

Archived