💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga speaks out about George Floyd; Calls out Trump

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT
13 minutes ago, Mugler said:

Race riots that specifically target white businesses, multiple deaths, whites beaten/stomped/stoned nearly to death across the country, cities burning, 

> The bubbled white leftist reaction: We must come together against racism and support these peaceful protestors! #kindnessmatters 

That'll do it, Gaga. Ready for a kindness revolution. Sunshine and rainbows.

What a horrible thing to say in this thread when she's trying to send a stern, clear message while you type furiously on your keyboard trying to tear it to pieces

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spyro

THIS GIRL NEEDS TO ADVOCATE FOR BLACK RIGHTS LIKE SHE DID FOR GAY RIGHTS.  PLEASE

Spyro the Dragon

BlackFluid
9 minutes ago, Mugler said:

Race riots that specifically target white businesses, multiple deaths, whites beaten/stomped/stoned nearly to death across the country, cities burning, 

> The bubbled white leftist reaction: We must come together against racism and support these peaceful protestors! #kindnessmatters 

Sounds like someone *really* wants approval from their lobotomized & toothless father.

Chlorine Sevigny
8 minutes ago, Mugler said:

CHOKE. 

Chromatica Island
9 minutes ago, Mugler said:

Reported

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chlorine Sevigny
Just now, Spyro said:

THIS GIRL NEEDS TO ADVOCATE FOR BLACK RIGHTS LIKE SHE DID FOR GAY RIGHTS.  PLEASE

She is ARE YOU?

iCpro
10 minutes ago, Mugler said:

**** off.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

God Control

So what’s the statement? Be kind and love each other? Honey this is GOAT or Chromatica, this is earth where black people have suffered for centuries and no voting system or peaceful protesting every helped them. They don’t have to wait 2 more centuries to not be shot by the police. The statement does appear to have a noble message but it’s so privileged and detached from reality.

Hybrid AT
5 minutes ago, Saint Gaga said:

Preach!!!

Preach what? Everything that they said is bullshit

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Batwings
11 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Inb4 the "~HoW is THIS TruMP's FaULT~" crowd. 

Gurl, don't look at the comments on her Facebook post. The Trump-Loving Karens are out in full force, and they all want to speak to Gaga's manager.  :billie:

Spyro
2 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

She is ARE YOU?

Maybe I phrased that wrongly.. I meant in the extent she did in 2010-11.  I didn't mean to sound like she hasn't helped at all 

Spyro the Dragon

rasclautmangos

Powerful and straight to the point. Some people still won't be happy, but f*ck it. She said what she said. 

Some of you racist asses make sure to read through it a few times.

Mister G
1 minute ago, God Control said:

So what’s the statement? Be kind and love each other? Honey this is GOAT or Chromatica, this is earth where black people have suffered for centuries and no voting system or peaceful protesting every helped them. They don’t have to wait 2 more centuries to not be shot by the police. The statement does appear to have a noble message but it’s so privileged and detached from reality.

Nooo...I think the statement is we need a change, our elected officials have failed to address it, and those with privilege haven’t done enough to fight the problem.

Saint Gaga
3 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Report @Saint Gaga’s racist comments 

Feel free to quote those racist comments you're speaking of!!

Archived