Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga speaks out about George Floyd; Calls out Trump

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

Pennywise
Just now, Suuus said:

So just because this persons dad is a cop he needs to die you are asshole for saying this 

Weren't you gonna put me in an ignore list or something, sis?

I will not try to justify anything I say to someone who doesn't understand. 

So yeah, maybe, if that's what you take from my comment.

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, IcePrincess said:

And that's how you should write this kind of things. Everyone was dragging me in this topic. And that's exactly what I meant

And you still deserved to get dragged for your comments in that thread.

Suuus
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Weren't you gonna put me in an ignore list or something, sis?

I will not try to justify anything I say to someone who doesn't understand. 

So yeah, maybe, if that's what you take from my comment.

The person said when they say kill the cops they are talking about my dad and than you said well he is a cop so knew exactly what you are doing with that comment 

IcePrincess
3 minutes ago, Gilly said:

And you still deserved to get dragged for your comments in that thread.

You are the last person who should pay attention to me. Each of your subsequent posts is dumber than the previous one.

You justify violence, theft and vandalism in the name of the fight against racism.

You can behave like this amazing group of black people who protect the shop:

https://streamable.com/yz818p

Or like this people:

https://streamable.com/sl84v9

You justify second group.

3 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

You are the last person who should pay attention to me. Each of your subsequent posts is dumber than the previous one.

You justify violence, theft and vandalism in the name of the fight against racism.

You can behave like this amazing group of black people who protect the shop:

https://streamable.com/yz818p

Or like this people:

https://streamable.com/sl84v9

You justify second group.

You sound about privileged.

Galactic Mess
10 hours ago, KillerMonster said:

She worded it beautifully. I am very proud of our Kindness Punk <3

Now let’s be kinder to cops. When people chant “kill cops”, they’re talking about my dad. It breaks my heart and I am anxiety ridden for his life right now. 

This. Gaga did well in stressing that we shouldn’t feed any further violence. That only perpetuates and justifies systemic racism (the vision of black people, and especially black men, as enemies of the state). As a celebrity who can but influence her followers, this is really the best she could do (aside making financial contributions, which she probably already does through the BTW foundation).

On the one hand, I’m glad this sentiment of rebellion has arisen in the US, because it may inspire other countries to tackle the issue. Brazil (my country) suffers under the same problem, and blacks are approximately half of our population (it varies according to region - in my state they’re like 30%). The way we and our institutions treat our black citizens is unacceptable.

On the other hand, things could get really ugly after these acts of vandalism. It will all depend on how the American  government and the BLM movement handle the situation, and I unfortunately don’t have any hopes on Trump’s capacity or resolve to tackle social issues (although he’s been supportive of other important fields like space travel). It may be his incompetence, or it may be that he’s afraid to lose the support of his - presumably mostly white and conservative - electors, since his victory was very tight in 2016. Let’s hope for the best.

GOD, this site irks of white privilege and ignorance. Im glad there's a handful of users who are unapologetically calling them out and speaking the very important truth.

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Im so glad she talked about this. I hope she does more to help as well

Mychal

Big Reputation

I’m so happy she spoke out! We want justice. I hope she also brings back angel down for the chromatica ball 

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

FFXIV WhiteMage
12 hours ago, God Control said:

I’m not here to accuse Gaga of anything, but celebrities are rich and privileged people and they’re usually far from all this struggle so when they make a statement that seems to come from a fashion magazine or some fictional universe of their own, it feels more like an insult and less like a message of support.

Of all the celebrities out there, Gaga has been one of the most active and vocal in critical issues even way more than any of her peers.

She literally posted in all her social media platforms this message to encourage awareness of what is happening.  Social media is a powerful platform to promote BLM and their advocacy. She and other prominent social media figures can spread progressive ideology to the masses. The fact that you undermine this and call it as an insult is actually disgusting. 

She also mentioned that she's doing steps on her own peaceful "non-violent" ways so she'll probably do more action just like what she did before in other various issues (Covid-19, LGBTQ+). She has always done something , some means to convey her support. And for you to dismissed them just for certain instance that wasn't even yet set in stone is IGNORANT. At this point, you are just flamebaiting the members here into fighting with each other.  

Suuus
3 hours ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Im so glad she talked about this. I hope she does more to help as well

Im sure gaga is doing things behind the scènes to help

S0436

Why does the post have so much less IG likes than when she posts a selfie ?  

Archived