Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's teasing?

Damon

Featured Posts

Damon

Don't you feel like Gaga always teases her next album in the last single from the previous era? :oprah: like she hints at aesthetic or sound sometimes

like, john wayne is a song with a inatrumental chorus, the visuals scream CrazyGa and short lol

does ir make sense? :selena: i'm high rn

... and now i just sit in silence.

homomo

G.U.Y def did not tease C2C, Joanne, or ASIB soooo :enigma:

dit

do you mean like the last single? Because Juan Wane is not the last song on the album. 

If about the last song on the album then Babylon is a great song and would not mind her delving deeper into that sound for LG7! 

Chlorine Sevigny
3 minutes ago, dit said:

Juan Wane

You know you're wrong. 

giphy.gif

Hebi

I think she teased in another way whether it was the pink hair, the mental health talks, kindness preach, enigma etc. but yeah, Chromatica's instrumental choruses reminded me of JW since day one lol she prepared us

JRCF29
11 minutes ago, homomo said:

G.U.Y def did not tease C2C, Joanne, or ASIB soooo :enigma:

But Sexxx Dreams did:trollga:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Salvador Sequea

Makes kinda sense :oprah:

I mean, the VMAs Paparazzi performance hinted that things would get 'darker' for the next project.

I can see a 'continuity' with Alejandro MV and the Born This Way aesthetics...

Paparazzi to Bad Romance, yes

Alejandro to Born This Way, mmm, maybe, I guess the music video showing all the gay scenes could make up for it.

Marry The Night to Applause, yeah, it's like the perfect encore for that last "hurrah" of the night, so it makes sense

G.U.Y to Perfect Illusion, possibly, maybe the relationship from wanting to be submissive AND dominating didn't work out for the man even when he said it was into it, so that could be a total perfeck illuishun.

Joanne to Stupid Love, I mean maybe in some morbid way :derpga:

Archived