Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Get FREE Chromatica (US Monsters)

MarryTheDay

Featured Posts

Just now, MarryTheDay said:

why dont we have both GIF
we can still buy the album then help and donate to pandemic & BLM too :kiss:

sure if you wanna do it, go ahead i don't blame you... just for the record you're giving away money and it goes straight to gaga's label that's a company worth millions... a minuscule percentage of that total gets to gaga

MarryTheDay
1 minute ago, Asia said:

sure if you wanna do it, go ahead i don't blame you... just for the record you're giving away money and it goes straight to gaga's label that's a company worth millions... a minuscule percentage of that total gets to gaga

Fans/Stans pay for what they got. The label still pay a lot of budgets for the album and mv etc:oops: maybe they also donate a lot of their profits:vegas: Its all depend on each person what they want use their money with :kiss: lets just support everyone :kara:

Saint Gaga
10 minutes ago, Asia said:

if i lived in the US i'd be but as i'm not i donated to two organizations :vegas:

Then why do you think everyone out here should be from US? If we all cared only about Corona & the crisis in US,Gaga would sell zero copies of her album worldwide

iCpro
48 minutes ago, Saint Gaga said:

It does. As someone of Indo-Chinese descent,I clearly know how we Chinese people gives 2 f*ck about Amurica & their crisis... Americans have always been racist to us,whether they are black or white..They deserve none of that money from Chinese Monsters

So let me get this straight, because Americans are racist, you’re against donating to a cause that’s trying to end racism in America? 

just stop.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Archived