Iranian Chromatica, ROM covers

Sir

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK
37 minutes ago, Sherry1411 said:

This is not real. Ugh. I live in the middle east, the censored version has Gaga wearing grey leggings and her arms are also covered with grey gloves. This was made by someone on Instagram. He did that as a joke. Stop spreading false info

... :awkney:

Please try to word better your point because "stop spreading false info" is basically assuming it's something I only do, even if I got something wrong.

Hyoha
4 minutes ago, Sherry1411 said:

This is not real. Ugh. I live in the middle east, the censored version has Gaga wearing grey leggings and her arms are also covered with grey gloves. This was made by someone on Instagram. He did that as a joke. Stop spreading false info

There's nothing there that should be censored anyway. As another has said before me, it makes no difference. I'll never agree with the cultural and institutional misogyny that goes on around the world, especially in countries like yours.

MiQuenDroid
13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

What's the point anymore? :triggered:

She doesn't have a veil, so it's censored in some extremist countries...

All I ever wanted was love...

PaulaMonster13
19 minutes ago, Sherry1411 said:

omg do you have a pic of it?

Edit: nvm someone posted it :laughga:

MiQuenDroid
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

The ROM cover, I :air:

The way they painted her face, I-

All I ever wanted was love...

Helxig
6 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Tbh though people shouldn't really be laughing at this one because it's just a cultural difference right? It might look ridiculous to us, but we gotta take their beliefs into account. Or am I missing the mark on this one? 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
On 5/31/2020 at 3:46 PM, Lionel Hutz said:

Not the ROM cover being an actual asshole

Idk what assholes you've been looking at but maybe they should slow down just a little :laughga: 

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Tbh though people shouldn't really be laughing at this one because it's just a cultural difference right? It might look ridiculous to us, but we gotta take their beliefs into account. Or am I missing the mark on this one? 

Well Lady Gaga isn't muslim so why do they have to cover her hair? Also there's plenty of muslim women not wearing anything on their heads so it's just extremism. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Helxig
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Well Lady Gaga isn't muslim so why do they have to cover her hair? Also there's plenty of muslim women not wearing anything on their heads so it's just extremism.

Okay that is fair! I'm not fully educated on Muslim culture I guess :sweat:  Idk how much censorship is cultural sensitivity and how much is oppressive/partiarchal

Sherry
21 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

There's nothing there that should be censored anyway. As another has said before me, it makes no difference. I'll never agree with the cultural and institutional misogyny that goes on around the world, especially in countries like yours.

There's nothing wrong with cultures and bashing them is the most stupidest thing I've heard in a while. The people in middle east are conservative. I see nothing wrong with that. And yeah the cover is not real, the one on iranian website is the one being sold in shops so might as well get your facts right

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Archived