The way I SCREAMED

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
9 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

This country is a joke

Are your Iranian? I read an article a long time ago (wish I remembered the name) and the author said there's basically underground gay parties, wealthy people openly partying, doing drugs, and drinking alcohol in private homes, and the cops used to buy liquor on the blackmarket from his Armenian friend (I guess non-Muslims can make or sell alcohol). And then...at the same time there are things like this.

I find it's fascinating that there is such a paradoxical situation in the country.

ToxicHot

That Chromatica cover edit is awful...... They did a horrible job at editing her out lmao.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Candy Gaga
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Are your Iranian? I read an article a long time ago (wish I remembered the name) and the author said there's basically underground gay parties, wealthy people openly partying, doing drugs, and drinking alcohol in private homes, and the cops used to buy liquor on the blackmarket from his Armenian friend (I guess non-Muslims can make or sell alcohol). And then...at the same time there are things like this.

I find it's fascinating that there is such a paradoxical situation in the country.

I'm not Iranian but I'm Middle Eastern so I get what you're talking about. People here will do all the wrong stuff as long as it's hidden and noone see you

PartySick
7 minutes ago, iamamiwhoami said:

For those who have no ideas what it is. 
it’s a streaming site in Iran. It hates women and erase all their presence on the artwork

They could easily get alternate art work too. Ask any stan on twitter and they'll give you one. I don't understand the shoddy messes they put out :toofunny:

At least take some pride in your misogyny :grr:

🖤

• 3 weeks later...
RAMROD

What's the point anymore? :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sherry
4 minutes ago, COOOK said:

EaW2g-HWAAAgl2v?format=jpg&name=small

This is not real. Ugh. I live in the middle east, the censored version has Gaga wearing grey leggings and her arms are also covered with grey gloves. This was made by someone on Instagram. He did that as a joke. Stop spreading false info

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Haroon
3 minutes ago, Sherry1411 said:

This is not real. Ugh. I live in the middle east, the censored version has Gaga wearing grey leggings and her arms are also covered with grey gloves. This was made by someone on Instagram. He did that as a joke. Stop spreading false info

Omg I literally came here to post that they should’ve given her leggings like for ARTPOP :lmao:

2014CHINA_Gaga_Artpop600G240114.jpg
edit: I know this was Chinese but still :laughga: 

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, Sherry1411 said:

Wow for a sec there I really believed the terrible photoshop :huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

Frostken
1 minute ago, Sherry1411 said:

As if that makes it any better

Archived