💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Iranian Chromatica, ROM covers

Sir

Featured Posts

Sherry
3 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Well Lady Gaga isn't muslim so why do they have to cover her hair? Also there's plenty of muslim women not wearing anything on their heads so it's just extremism. 

In Islam, men and women are supposed to cover their bodies maybe that's why but I don't think we should comment on this topic because it can clearly offend the muslim community

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs đŸ„š

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTSTOP
4 minutes ago, Sherry1411 said:

In Islam, men and women are supposed to cover their bodies maybe that's why but I don't think we should comment on this topic because it can clearly offend the muslim community

I'm all for following the teachings of your religion IF YOU CHOOSE TO. There's clearly no choice in these places, and people are just forced to follow a certain religion, as law and god get into the same mix. It's this that I'm against.

If a woman truly wants to practice being muslim, I will support her decision all the way. But knowing many muslim women myself, I can tell you many of them follow it because they are forced, bashed, or simply brainwashed with fear. Of course I still support them because they're the victims in this case but I will never support the system/society that caused it to happen.

IDGAF

dynamite
11 minutes ago, Heracross said:

What’s different about the SL one?

Nothing it's just Joanne, ROM and Chromatica that are changed

KURUSHITOVSKA
17 minutes ago, Sherry1411 said:

Covering a catholic woman's hair just because their country is generally muslim offends me. The original picture shows her hair, they are no one to be covering it, if Gaga didn't cover it herself, it's like obligating her and everyone to be as they want, and that is dictatorship, censorship and oppression.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

2 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

meanwhile...

EadYPlOXgAERzAh?format=jpg&name=medium

:ladyhaha:

Go ahead and log off for me okay.

745.jpg

6 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Nothing it's just Joanne, ROM and Chromatica that are changed

The ROM edit was ridiculous. :messga:

MiQuenDroid
40 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Tbh though people shouldn't really be laughing at this one because it's just a cultural difference right? It might look ridiculous to us, but we gotta take their beliefs into account. Or am I missing the mark on this one? 

Are we removing burqas and veils on their pictures? :selena:

All I ever wanted was love...

Sherry
38 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

I'm all for following the teachings of your religion IF YOU CHOOSE TO. There's clearly no choice in these places, and people are just forced to follow a certain religion, as law and god get into the same mix. It's this that I'm against.

If a woman truly wants to practice being muslim, I will support her decision all the way. But knowing many muslim women myself, I can tell you many of them follow it because they are forced, bashed, or simply brainwashed with fear. Of course I still support them because they're the victims in this case but I will never support the system/society that caused it to happen.

Well I know hundreds of muslim women who are happy to follow the religion and every religion has followers that chose not to be one. It's clear where this is coming from

Sherry
39 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Covering a catholic woman's hair just because their country is generally muslim offends me. The original picture shows her hair, they are no one to be covering it, if Gaga didn't cover it herself, it's like obligating her and everyone to be as they want, and that is dictatorship, censorship and oppression.

Muslim women are offended that's why. Everyone has their own preferences. It's similar to how some countries banned hijab and women were forced to remove it. I think it's understandable

Chromatography
56 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

exactly. even if they aren’t forced, some are indoctrinated the moment they’re born to believe that they are subservient. not to say that no woman truly follows because that’s what she believes, but i have an incredibly hard time grasping that women are just okay being treated like cattle who have to stay home all day and can’t go out just because a man or religion tells her she can’t.

Schwerk

If they truly are offended they should just put them in a different part of the shop behind a curtain or something. And online just put the name of the album as the cover art. 

I don't think its respectful to edit art to your wishes like is done here. And yes, an album cover is a piece of art.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

flyaway
1 hour ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Take me...

Home

Take me...

To Agrabah, Agrabah

taj mahal india GIF

Archived