💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga halt Chromatica?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

Because of everything that's happening in the world right now?

I'd understand if she did stop for the next couple of weeks.

What are your thoughts?

River

stahhhp

tenor.gif?itemid=8685325

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Jill

yes she will abandon the album and marry bobby in an incredibly unexpected plot twist

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

AndrewGr

It's not like she could do much promo in the first place. But yeah, I don't think she will feel comfortable using her platform for promo during the next couple weeks at least. And that's the right thing to do.

Bobina

Chromatica just can’t catch a break :noparty: I can see why she’d feel uncomfortable doing any promo right now. With how quick people are to throw cancellation parties 

"back to you, f*cker"

alice911

No lol. Arent virtual interviews planned around the world? she just did graham norton. then there's Jimmy Fallon. I mean traditional promo wont be possible till lockdown is completely over and tv industry is back to normal. But nothings stopping her from giving interviews left and right from her beautiful malibu mansion :ally:

Aussie

Gaga hasn’t stopped promoting on social media. Album is out and charting high around the world. Reviews are positive. I don’t see why she should halt it. It’s out!

alice911
Just now, Bobina said:

Chromatica just can’t catch a break :noparty: I can see why she’d feel uncomfortable doing any promo right now. With how quick people are to throw cancellation parties 

Honestly with the Rain on Me collab and Sour candy we are fine for another 4-5 weeks without promo. After that she will need to start doing things to give this era longevity. GP memory is short and some other pop girl will release and steal her shine. 

Suuus
15 minutes ago, IndianGagaFan said:

No lol. Arent virtual interviews planned around the world? she just did graham norton. then there's Jimmy Fallon. I mean traditional promo wont be possible till lockdown is completely over and tv industry is back to normal. But nothings stopping her from giving interviews left and right from her beautiful malibu mansion :ally:

And she can talk about everything thats going on right now in the interview and bring awareness

Red

There's always shitty things going on so she might as well cancel her entire career and stay home chilling

Monsieur D

I feel for the world, but that is not an OPTION.

The album is doing great, why would she sabotage herself?

LilyLark

I suspect she'll do very little promo oriented in the US for the next week. She might tweet a bit, but I highly doubt there will be a listening party next week & I wouldn't be shocked if she bailed on Jimmy. Not just because of what's going on, but for more pragmatic/cynical reasons in which anything can be taken out of context. Norton was probably planned in advance & so it would have been unprofessional to bail on him...plus he's not oriented towards the US audience & only stans/fans are aware in the US...so I do think the Norton interview is different than Jimmy.

That said, I suspect the protests & the riots will be over Monday or Tuesday.

Quartz

Rain On Me is dominating the charts right now. I think she can afford a little bit of a break from the spotlight. Something historic is happening right now, and I have faith that she's again behind the scenes helping out.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

LilyLark
Just now, Quartz said:

Rain On Me is dominating the charts right now. I think she can afford a little bit of a break from the spotlight. Something historic is happening right now, and I have faith that she's again behind the scenes helping out.

TBH there is not much celebs can do except tweet out the phone #s of the D.A. & petitions.

Franch Toast

Maybe this is a good time for her to fly to Korea, quarantine herself for two weeks, and then shoot a video with Blackpink and do some promo there (unless they already shot the MV). 

Kidding, kidding. She's not the type to abandon her country during a crisis. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived