celeb

Ariana Grande is at a protest

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spyro

While I'm happy she's at a protest, I hope she keeps her security up for being a high profile person.

Spyro the Dragon

Snorlax

I live near DTLA and this has all been so crazy. I honestly haven't been comfortable listening to chromatica at all, I feel like the issues that we are experiencing right now are just too important to go without recognition. 

Helix

Oh wow, think she's the first celebrity I've seen to actually join in on what's happening rn. Good for her :legend:

Shipper

If she wears a face mask and don't have her signature hair and clothes then i don't think anyone will notice she is a celebrity.

Nevertheless, i admire her participation and hope she still has security with her. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

LadariousGarage
Just now, Helix said:

Oh wow, think she's the first celebrity I've seen to actually join in on what's happening rn. Good for her :legend:

Halsey is as well

Good for her tho

Lets do it baby I know the Law

SadBoi808
4 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

I live near DTLA and this has all been so crazy. I honestly haven't been comfortable listening to chromatica at all, I feel like the issues that we are experiencing right now are just too important to go without recognition. 

Same. I was in DTLA earlier at the target (where the Zara is and the h&m) all destroyed j couldn’t even get into my own target. Where I buy all my groceries, etc.. 

i walked home with a sick feeling in my stomach and now we just had the scary amber alert to go home before 8...

what is going on.. 

Shipper
3 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

So i picked up my Chromatica CD at a target 5 minutes away from where i live a couple hours ago. When i went out Target, there were a bunch of protestors and cops by the entrance. It was surreal! I left immediately since i was parked near the entrance and if **** hits the fan my car would be affected.  They closed about 4 blocks at an intersection nearby. 

shame
7 minutes ago, andy said:

Is she gonna help burn stuff down?! 

She’s there to PROTEST. Can you read?

angels forever, forever angels

Suuus

Were is gaga's zeppa house located were she is staying im asking because if its not in la gaga cant join the protest because its too far away

Shipper
Just now, SadBoi808 said:

Same. I was in DTLA earlier at the target (where the Zara is and the h&m) all destroyed j couldn’t even get into my own target. Where I buy all my groceries, etc.. 

i walked home with a sick feeling in my stomach and now we just had the scary amber alert to go home before 8...

what is going on.. 

Stay home and stay safe. Listen to Chromatica to heal. I know what you feel. When normal convenience becomes affected it just gives off a surreal feeling.

I do sympathize with their cause and would go too but I'm not going since Rona is still out there.

SMILE2NE1
13 minutes ago, andy said:

Is she gonna help burn stuff down?! 

sit your messy ass down 

Archived