đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Grande is at a protest

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

LilyLark
33 minutes ago, Waad said:

Same, I’m grateful she put out a statement but it just seems as tho every other artist is more invested in the cause. I know she actually cares but it may look to fans like she only posted before her album to not get backlash. Ariana posts about It 4 times a day, about what we can do to help and Halsey is speaking out everyday on her twitter against the president & government. They just seem more authentic. Even I see bobby and Sarah are posting everyday to spread information to get people educated on the issue. This is unlike Gaga cause I remember she posted loads and was angry online when this happened in 2016. I hope she’s planning to protest or is donating and doing something atm to help instead of the silence we see. I’m sure she is because her heart is always in the right place that she postponed her album for covid & now the listening party for BLM awareness

TBH I think y'all are putting Gaga up on too high of a pedestal & placing way too much value on social media/celebrity. Just because someone doesn't post on social media doesn't mean they don't care, and she has posted a few things. Also, she was way more active in 2016...she's not very active now on social media...and she's not even that much of an activist nowadays like she used to be back in the day.

The truth is, no one but stans really care what a rich white celeb has to say about George Floyd and all she can do is donate money behind the scenes/say something on social media.  I'm glad she tweeted a few things because even if she helps only...20 stans be more aware/call the D.A. that's a good thing. But I don't expect much—what I expect is sh*t from my local politicians.

*Also, a lot of celebs have said zip or even less than Gaga so...it's not like she is the exception here.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
10 minutes ago, andy said:

And what if they destroy your office like they did CNN, target, or the small businesses? Is that cool and helping the cause? 

First of all, don't compare CNN and Target to small businesses. Corporations don't care about you and it doesn't make a dent for them.

Secondly, they attacked the CNN headquarters because they share a building with the police. They were attacking the police building.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

President Biden
12 minutes ago, mauvais said:

I work for a major record label, all our artists are donating and protesting in solidarity, and protestors can loot and burn down our iconic building any time they want :coffee: 

Maybe it would help some of you guys understand the significance of what's happening. 

:saladga: but they aren’t just attacking big expensive companies are are “fine” with this.

They are burning down small mom and pop shops in Philadelphia. I know a lot of small business owners that simply CAN NOT AFFORD their shop to be ****ing BURNT TO THE STAKE

Not to mention, it is simply ILLEGAL. You are encouraging CRIME. We are better than that.

I got drunk

Just now, derpmonster said:

First of all, don't compare CNN and Target to small businesses. Corporations don't care about you and it doesn't make a dent for them.

Secondly, they attacked the CNN headquarters because they share a building with the police. They were attacking the police building.

The point is you are justifying this destruction. But why not think about if you own that small business and it was burned down. What if your Interscope office was trashed and then you’re out a job as result? 

#MalibuGaga

derpmonster
1 minute ago, mauvais said:

You're basically asking, "What if they destroyed Interscope's offices?" :billie: Am I supposed to feel bad? I don't have solidarity with a building.

people need to get their priorities right.

A few CDs will be destroyed. So ****ing what? A few poors who can't afford anything in this unfair society will steal a few things? So?

People have tried peaceful protests, people have tried legislation, people have tried everything. They need to riot, that's why things change.

4 minutes ago, mauvais said:

You're basically asking, "What if they destroyed Interscope's offices?" :billie: Am I supposed to feel bad? I don't have solidarity with a building.

And what if your Interscope is destroyed and as result you don’t have a job. What about the people who own the company? Are you really that naive? 

#MalibuGaga

derpmonster
6 minutes ago, President Biden said:

Not to mention, it is simply ILLEGAL. You are encouraging CRIME. We are better than that.

Ma'am take a history lesson. The United States was founded on illegal behavior. :vegas:

The Tea Party said NO to the Brits. They were legally traitors and broke the law by not paying taxes. The Founding Fathers some people so revere all did illegal things.

MLK Jr. said we have not just a right but also a moral responsibility to break laws if they are unjust. So please don't talk about crime as if it's the end all worst thing you can do. When the law is ****ed, people need to not follow that.

Ma'am take a history lesson. The United States was founded on illegal behavior. :vegas:

The Tea Party said NO to the Brits. They were legally traitors and broke the law by not paying taxes. The Founding Fathers some people so reverse all did illegal things.

MLK Jr. said we have not just a right but also a moral responsibility to break laws if they are unjust. So please don't talk about crime as if it's the end all worst thing you can do. When the law is ****ed, people need to not follow that.

Well maybe if they burned down your home or your property you wouldn’t think that. It’s easy for yo it’s say those things when it’s not happening to you. Enjoy your destroyed communities that you seem to enjoy. 

#MalibuGaga

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, andy said:

The point is you are justifying this destruction. But why not think about if you own that small business and it was burned down. What if your Interscope office was trashed and then you’re out a job as result? 

Black lives matter to me more than a job does. Sorry. I am against destruction of small businesses but I don’t have sympathy for Target.

Most property is insured and damage will be paid for. Who will hurt? Insurance companies, one time. And? They have a buffer.

derpmonster
Just now, andy said:

Well maybe if they burned down your home or your property you wouldn’t think that. It’s easy for yo it’s say those things when it’s not happening to you. Enjoy your destroyed communities that you seem to enjoy. 

They're not destroying anyone's house. Stop it. Don't make stuff up.

AshIey
1 hour ago, malazam said:

I want but also don't want Gaga to show up...

With her health conditions it would be smarter not to go.

Black lives matter to me more than a job does. Sorry. I am against destruction of small businesses but I don’t have sympathy for Target.

Most property is insured and damage will be paid for. Who will hurt? Insurance companies, one time. And? They have a buffer.

So just let the small businesses burn. I guess it doesn’t matter. The police should just let the cities burn. Let them be destroyed and no one should help pay to rebuild it. Enjoy your utopia. 

#MalibuGaga

rasclautmangos
21 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

I'm glad she's joining the fight! :) But......

How is she doing this safely? I would be worried about fans swarming her because she's Ariana Grande. I know the situation is NOT about her but still?? I would be so surprised/starstruck to see her out and about in public during a protest. Lol.

I'm sure she had at least 4 body guards. You can see that even with that mask people know who she is, she wasn't hiding. 

derpmonster
1 minute ago, andy said:

So just let the small businesses burn. I guess it doesn’t matter. The police should just let the cities burn. Let them be destroyed and no one should help pay to rebuild it. Enjoy your utopia. 

Implying the police doesn't just let things burn anyway

Implying the police doesn't just let things burn anyway

That’s what you want isn’t it :) 

#MalibuGaga

Archived