Same

Knowing her... she's gonna go..

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
3 minutes ago, Waad said:

Same, I’m grateful she put out a statement but it just seems as tho every other artist is more invested in the cause. I know she actually cares but it may look to fans like she only posted before her album to not get backlash. Ariana posts about It 4 times a day, about what we can do to help and Halsey is speaking out everyday on her twitter against the president & government. They just seem more authentic. Even I see bobby and Sarah are posting everyday to spread information to get people educated on the issue. This is unlike Gaga cause I remember she posted loads and was angry online when this happened in 2016. I hope she’s planning to protest or is donating and doing something atm to help instead of the silence we see. I’m sure she is because her heart is always in the right place that she postponed her album for covid & now the listening party for BLM awareness

Maybe gaga is so upset that she doesnt know what too say we all know that gaga is a very emotional person 

Suuus
1 minute ago, malazam said:

Maybe she will go incognito so she doesnt draw attention away from whats happening 

President Biden
25 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

the question was uncalled for but to be fair every protest i’ve seen has had at least 1 burning car. not that i’m NOT okay with it, seeing cop cars burn is okay in my book.

:saladga: how is that ok? First of all, police cars are bought with TAX PAYER DOLLARS. You are essentially burning down taxpayer dollars & will make the government be forced to raise taxes.

Secondly, what about that is just? My friend’s father is a state cop. I’ve had some disagreements with him, but he is one of the calmest and least violent people I’ve ever met. He is the last person that would act rash in a protest. He frequently serves as a protective guard for protests in my state. He follows the law. We have undocumented workers at local stores that he has even helped protect from getting detained when one was pulled over for drunk driving. 

Now tell me it is “good in your book” to burn down his car? It’s not. Not all of our cops are like that killer. And even one who is that bad, we don’t go destroying their property. That’s called revenge and it’s wrong.

Gaga has taught us that. Jesus spoke out against that. We should know better than to cave to “revenge”.

I got drunk

41 minutes ago, mauvais said:

B*tch, I hope so! 

But as long as it’s not where you work or have property, right? 

#MalibuGaga

Chromatography
4 minutes ago, President Biden said:

:saladga: how is that ok? First of all, police cars are bought with TAX PAYER DOLLARS. You are essentially burning down taxpayer dollars & will make the government be forced to raise taxes.

Secondly, what about that is just? My friend’s father is a state cop. I’ve had some disagreements with him, but he is one of the calmest and least violent people I’ve ever met. He is the last person that would act rash in a protest. He frequently serves as a protective guard for protests in my state. He follows the law. We have undocumented workers at local stores that he has even helped protect from getting detained when one was pulled over for drunk driving. 

Now tell me it is “good in your book” to burn down his car? It’s not. Not all of our cops are like that killer. And even one who is that bad, we don’t go destroying their property. That’s called revenge and it’s wrong.

Gaga has taught us that. Jesus spoke out against that. We should know better than to cave to “revenge”.

acab

rasclautmangos
6 minutes ago, malazam said:

I think Gaga should stay her ass in the house, and think of a more tangible way to help. I'm so nervous for all those protesters, I don't want anyone to get hurt.

She's a grown woman though, she can do what she wants.

But how would we know if she went or not? It's not like she's going to pose in the middle of the street and take a pic. That would be some next level attention seeking. Especially for her since she hardly posts anything.

I'm not down for these social media who said what contests.

derpmonster

There's a curfew going on in LA right now. People have dispersed until tomorrow.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
21 minutes ago, President Biden said:

Gaga at Enigma at the Apollo talked about the Stonewall riot and encouraged people to "throw the first stone." Those were stones people at Stonewall Inn threw at cops which is why there are any gay rights today.

Her views have changed over years.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Sure there are bad people involved on burning cars and businesses for nothing and its not alright, but the movement should not be disqualified because of them.

Plus, white supremacy is not about one white person being racist and another one not, so the last is free of charge. Its an entire system where we all are included and things cannot be judged individually.

Black lives are being lost because of it for hundreds and hundreds of years. It should be important to taxpayers, unfortunately their money is being used in order to kill innocent people because of their skin colour.

ToxicHot

I'm glad she's joining the fight! :) But......

How is she doing this safely? I would be worried about fans swarming her because she's Ariana Grande. I know the situation is NOT about her but still?? I would be so surprised/starstruck to see her out and about in public during a protest. Lol.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Just now, mauvais said:

I work for a major record label, all our artists are donating and protesting in solidarity, and protestors can burn our iconic building any time they want :coffee: 

And what if they destroy your office like they did CNN, target, or the small businesses? Is that cool and helping the cause? 

#MalibuGaga

Archived