Best Song   

89 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
raragaga

Just as an opening, I have to say Chromatica I / Alice.

ย 

xoxo

Hybrid AT

MTN

Hands down

Everything about that song is literally PERFECT. The opening church bells, the way it builds up to the last minute where it explodes, the eargasmic outro, the stunning production (her and Garibay did THAT), the energy she has throughout, the lyrics, her repeated belts

It is and will forever remain a discography highlight. The video just helped it cement its legendary status

source.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

God Control

If weโ€™re talking impact and a globally recognizable and iconic sound, itโ€™s Bad Romance, no competition to that, but as a personal favorite opener, Marry The Night. Like she literally opened the album saying sheโ€™s a warrior queen who wonโ€™t give up on her life and marry the night. You canโ€™t be more fierce than that.

Aura is incredible, Iโ€™ve been playing it a lot recently so itโ€™s my second personal favorite and the way it transitions to Venus is perfection, and Alice comes next followed by Perfect Illusion and then Just Dance.

I love them all, but Iโ€™d rank them as:

MTN > Aura > Alice >ย BR > PI > JD

ToxicHot

Oh my gosh. All of these album openers are astounding. :messga:

ย 

If I had to choose an order...

1. Marry the Night

2. Alice

3. Just Dance

4. Bad Romance

5. Aura

6. Diamond Heart

ย 

I gotta give it to Marry the Night, but maaaaan.... I'm in love with Alice at the moment. Simple lyrics but rooted deep. I LOVE the "uh uh uh uh" part when the beat explodes. Pure EUPHORIA. :legend::legend:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

ladygagafan1234

It's actually really hard to choose between Aura, DH & Alice as an opener. I've always loved Aura and Alice is such a great welcome into Chromatica. I had to pick Aura for the pure adrenaline rush it gives.

Madame Goo Goo

Bad Romance, despite being the best on TFM and one of her best songs, just fails as an album opener to me. I feel like its only the opener because it was the lead single. Dance In The Dark should have opened the album. The track order on TFM is lowkey a disaster.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Bad Romance, despite being the best on TFM and one of her best songs, just fails as an album opener to me. I feel like its only the opener because it was the lead single. Dance In The Dark should have opened the album. The track order on TFM is lowkey a disaster.

I do agree with part of track-list, this time she got more serious and arranged the tracks more accurately.ย ย 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy

Wow, tie between - Alice and MTN!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived