💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you like Sine From Above’s outro?

Lighter

Featured Posts

Juanjo

I love it! It’s just so unexpected! If they film/ed a MV for Sine, I can see this outro transporting Gaga (possibly Elton John, too) to another dimension, space, or even heaven. I can see this as a portal to, or back from, somewhere. It’s just so cool, I can feel that outro, and almost see it. It’s crazy! 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2

Absolutely obsessed. It’s one of the best parts of the album.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

RobGaga

I love it. it's so unexpected. it's  like being on a acid trip in a packed sweaty nightclub and trying to find your way out of a big crowd. 

adamsenigma

This song is cute but the production is so bad in terms on how it will age, it sounds just too dated and Eurovision-esque. :saladga:

DavidLuis198

I love it, it reminds of Björk's "Crystalline" outro

I don't know how to write in english

GagaOhhLaLa

This is how it has me lol. Every single time I listen to it lol. 

it’s my work out

Esteban

My favorite part, If only the drop of the chorus could be drumnbass/jungle inspired instead of that tommoroland EDM from 2012 :toofunny: Love the song though

Massive Monster

First listen I thought there was another music playing on my computer at the same time :air:

I absolutely love the outro. It's very cinematic and to me it symbolises the explosion of music, sound/the sine. It's like the thunder and lightning in the sky. It feels like a flashback/flashforward and the music heals Gaga's heart. 

Kind regards

LoLaA

First time I was like wtf is this random outro but now I love it! 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Defmix100

I thought it was kind of a cool idea, I usually hate those types of drums/that genre but the mixing of it is great. I just don't like how it's off tempo

Massive Monster

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT :

The drum pattern is not a coincidence I think...

It's called the "Amen break". It's from a track from 1969. "Amen" is something you say at the end of a prayer which means "so be it". Sine From Above is purposely putting music as religion/god. 

Kind regards

Archived