Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Idea For TCB Intro

JRCF29

Featured Posts

JRCF29

Okay so obviously the tour will have to open with Chromatica I + Alice, then SL, right? 

But how do we reconcile that with the need to incorporate a SL-themed outfit into the show? Is it a good fit for Alice? 

So, a la Monster Ball 2.0, Miss Gaga will perform the entirety of Alice behind a sheet/screen, and we’ll see her falling down the hole, getting pulled up, and some wonderland references, and the screen will then lift up after the song ends

why doesn’t the Haus just hire me I’m on GOD level 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Catnikko

No it needs an iconic dance intro interlude with iconic visuals for the intro

like this kinda :nooo:

Actual patient

Jill
4 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Okay so obviously the tour will have to open with Chromatica I + Alice, then SL, right? 

yeah... :awkney: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

tylertremallose

I think using an alice in wonderland reference is too generic and overused honestly. 

Helix

I have a better idea... just scrap Stupid Love from the setlist :teehee: Do an extended remix of Sour Candy and Show Me Love by Robin S. to fill the time gap

Allan

I think her team is not aware of this pattern but most of her tour intros started with pink/purple lights and she never was completely visible until the end of the song or song after. I'm hoping she does that again for TCB

Kubi

they'll drop her from the ceiling onto the stage and then she'll crash through the stage... BUT then the stage rises up and reveals the Chromatican landscape with her in it.

giphy.gif

they call me angela vidal

Archived