💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So is After Hours or Chromatica the AOTY so far

mr.peter

Featured Posts

mr.peter

Guys, I can't decide :gum:

Chromatica is everything I never knew I wanted from Gaga ... But the Weeknd blew me away too.

They are both so well thought-out concepts. Both musically and Visually. :cryga:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyVida

I think that Chromatica, Future Nostalgia, and After Hours will all be nominated

Sawayama by Rina Sawayama should be nominated but no one knows about her unfortunately.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Anveeroy
Just now, Darkhider said:

Future Nostalgia > Chromatica

Yeah, in Oblivia 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

xoxo Craig
Just now, Darkhider said:

No

End Racism Now

sadboy

Future Nostalgia is cute

After Hours is awesome

But Chromatica B1TCH issa masterpiece how dare u compare her

Hebi
3 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

I think that Chromatica, Future Nostalgia, and After Hours will all be nominated

The holy trinity of 2020 :bradley:

xoxo Craig

Chromatica has  a fair chance of getting it... there's just no other album that comes close to it for me. The Weekend had a strong album, but I'd place Gaga higher than his. And I really don't think Dua's album is strong enough to get AOTY nomination 

End Racism Now

Animal Claws
2 minutes ago, Darkhider said:

Not even in Venus.

LilyLark

I could see it being Twigs' Magdalene. It's the most critically acclaimed of the bunch (well, same as FN) & Grammys (which are problematic as is) have also been slammed for going too commercial in some of their picks.

But...it's going to be Adele. She's dropping in September and probably before the Grammy deadline. I think Gaga, Twigs, the Weeknd, and maybe Dua will get AOTY of the year nods.

LilyLark
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Chromatica has  a fair chance of getting it... there's just no other album that comes close to it for me. The Weekend had a strong album, but I'd place Gaga higher than his. And I really don't think Dua's album is strong enough to get AOTY nomination 

I love love love FN and I do not understand how she has the same exact score as Twigs' Magdalene....especially when you read the reviews of both. I really don't mean this as shade towards Dua, but I think the critics were pretty easy on her.

ice bear

if i said after hours would y'all kill me....?

i LOVE chromatica but i see after hours being favored by the judges

and we know FN will be a melodrama/nfr situation anyways so

ice heard one side from above

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I love love love FN and I do not understand how she has the same exact score as Twigs' Magdalene....especially when you read the reviews of both. I really don't mean this as shade towards Dua, but I think the critics were pretty easy on her.

I mean, not to be shady but its pretty forgettable and it didn't have the longevity in my opinion... people were kind of over it after 3 weeks. Plus, it didn't do well on the charts. It placed like number 5 with less than 45k first week. Meanwhile people are still talking about The Weekend, and his album. Dua didn't really have the impact an "album of the year" normally has

End Racism Now

ice bear
5 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I could see it being Twigs' Magdalene.

She can be nominated? :excited2:

ice heard one side from above

Archived