💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RollingStone Interview: Chromatica Began 2016/Acid-House Consensus

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

OMonster
22 hours ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

“Recording Elton John on Skype from Australia is one of the most surreal moments I’ll never forget,” Burns adds.

Wait... does that mean Gaga / Elton never physically recorded SFA together?

Seriously? :udidnt:

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KORG

I'm trying to find my old youtube channel now because I KNOW I made an instrumental of what I thought ARTPOP would be, but it actually would smash chromatica. 

This thread awoke a memory

elijahfan

It was really interesting to get some kind of timeline for the creation of the album, since we've had so little information this time around. It also makes sense that Stupid Love should be the lead, since it's the song that pretty much started it all.

I also hope it gave some kind of insight into the making of an album and you guys will stop with your concepts of "the original LG5", or the "original LG6 post-ASIB"... Gaga is constantly working on new music, or doing studio sessions with producers, it doesn't mean that they have a hypothetic album or a clear project ready at the end of it, it can take years of experimentation before finding a concept that sticks. The article clearly states that they didn't decide to solidify an album before they actually had 5 songs completed.

elijahfan
2 hours ago, OMonster said:

Wait... does that mean Gaga / Elton never physically recorded SFA together?

Seriously? :udidnt:

The only thing this says is that Burns wasn't present, but it says nothing about Gaga not being in the room in LA with Elton. If you look at the booklet, all the songs of the album have pretty much been recorded in the same couple of LA studios, and Gaga and Elton both live in LA, so there's no reason to believe they weren't in the room together.

EDIT: completely misunderstood what Burns said, apparently Bloodpop® confirmed that Elton recorded his part from Australia.

Killa

It seems like those 5 were finished but she had other songs already preped. 

Fun tonight, 1000 doves for ex are very asibish, before i cry and is that alright/million reasons. 

Ofc, those melodies are bit classical unreleased gaga songs, terms of overall style. 

Such a long time tho. The whole sine from above story is strange, amazing how she made it fit lol. Its not the kind of collab i hoped from them but okay

riotx
21 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

The only thing this says is that Burns wasn't present, but it says nothing about Gaga not being in the room in LA with Elton. If you look at the booklet, all the songs of the album have pretty much been recorded in the same couple of LA studios, and Gaga and Elton both live in LA, so there's no reason to believe they weren't in the room together.

Bloodpop said in the Hana twitch that Elton John was in Australia and they worked with him via Zoom. 

OMonster
7 minutes ago, riotx said:

Bloodpop said in the Hana twich that Elton John was in Australia and they worked with him via Zoom. 

That is awful to hear, imo.

It kind of discredits the song somewhat - and it's one of my favourites. 

I mean, a song about two artists being healed by music... but the two artists weren't together to make said music?

That's really disappointing. 

subtext / fantasy

RAYA.core

The welcome to chromatica playlist was everything I love how she shared that insight to what influenced the sounds as well, good read!

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

riotx
12 minutes ago, OMonster said:

That is awful to hear, imo.

It kind of discredits the song somewhat - and it's one of my favourites. 

I mean, a song about two artists being healed by music... but the two artists weren't together to make said music?

That's really disappointing. 

Yeah but it’s seems that he was on tour... I guess it was just productions times, timing and sh|t like that 

elijahfan
2 hours ago, riotx said:

Bloodpop said in the Hana twitch that Elton John was in Australia and they worked with him via Zoom. 

Oh wow I didn't understand it that way! Well, Elton was on tour in Australia between November 30th 2019 and March 7th 2020, which indicates that he recorded his part pretty late in the Chromatica making process.

vixdean

So many great details here. Love this kind of look behind how it all comes together.

riotx
7 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Oh wow I didn't understand it that way! Well, Elton was on tour in Australia between November 30th 2019 and March 7th 2020, which indicates that he recorded his part pretty late in the Chromatica making process.

Yeah, If I remember well think he said it was on january

Archived